IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2019, Eligibility, Application
IGNOU announces Admission to Master of Arts (Development Studies) 2019 July Session
IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2019 - IGNOU’s School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS) invites application for admission in Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS) Program for July 2019 cycle.
IGNOU MA in Development Studies (MADVS) Program is meant for development professionals across the sectors and for fresh graduates interested in pursuing career as development professionals. The Program is offered in both January and July session.
Also see: IGNOU Courses 2019
- To impart knowledge on various aspects of development studies.
- To train qualified human resources in the professional area of development studies.
- To develop professional skills in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and programs.
- Minimum 2 years & Maximum 5 years & Medium – English
IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2019 Dates
- Online Registration: On Going
- Last Date for submission of Application form:
31st July 2019 extended to 14th Aug 2019extended to 27th August, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2019
- Fresh Graduates Seeking Career as Development Professionals.
- Development Functionaries like Village, Mandal, Block, Municipal and District Development Officials.
- Civil Servants of State and Central Governments.
- Employees of the Development Institutes, Research Organizations, NGOs and Corporate Social
- Responsibility Divisions.
- 1st year - Rs.5400/- and 2nd Year Rs.5400/-
Also see: Distance Education 2019
IGNOU Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the Application through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Form
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- For more detail Information, prospective students can contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre or could reach out to the Programme Coordinator, Prof. P. V. K. Sasidhar through e-mail at email@example.com or on mobile at 9910050413.
- For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website www.ignou.ac.in