IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2020, Eligibility, Application
IGNOU announces Admission to Master of Arts (Development Studies) 2020 January Session
IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2020 - IGNOU’s School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS) invites application for admission in Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS) Program for January 2020 cycle.
IGNOU MA in Development Studies (MADVS) Program is meant for development professionals across the sectors and for fresh graduates interested in pursuing career as development professionals. The Program is offered in both January and July session.
Also See: IGNOU Admission 2020 Updates
- To impart knowledge on various aspects of development studies.
- To train qualified human resources in the professional area of development studies.
- To develop professional skills in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and programs.
- Minimum 2 years & Maximum 5 years & Medium – English
IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Application form: 28 February 2020
Also See: Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2020
- Fresh Graduates Seeking Career as Development Professionals.
- Development Functionaries like Village, Mandal, Block, Municipal and District Development Officials.
- Civil Servants of State and Central Governments.
- Employees of the Development Institutes, Research Organizations, NGOs and Corporate Social
- Responsibility Divisions.
- 1st year - Rs.5400/- and 2nd Year Rs.5400/-
IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission 2020 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the Application through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Form
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
For more detail Information, prospective students can contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre or could reach out to the Program Coordinator, Prof. P. V. K. Sasidhar through e-mail at email@example.com or on mobile at 9910050413.
- IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission 2020
- IGNOU Assignments - Submission, Status, Grades
- IGNOU Exam Form - Online Submission Process
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses - List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses 2020 - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission 2020
- IGNOU PhD Admission 2020 Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU Admission 2020
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor's Degree Admissions 2020
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees - IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs