IGNOU Master of Commerce Admission 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Fees and Application Process
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU – Distance Education) invites applications for admission to the Master of Commerce (M.Com) Course for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2022.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a Master of Commerce (M.Com) Program 2022 – 23. The medium of instruction for this program in both English and Hindi.
All eligible candidates can apply for IGNOU admissions till July 31, 2022
Also, see – List of IGNOU Distance Learning Online Courses
IGNOU M Com Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application – July 31, 2022
IGNOU M. Com Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Students must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the M.Com Program.
IGNOU M Com Admission 2022 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure in July 2022 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “Log in” button from the homepage of the Online Entrance Test and then login with your username and password by clicking the “Log in” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details, and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
Also, see – IGNOU Admission latest Updates
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A Central University under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions regarding IGNOU MCom programs
1) What types of MCom courses are there in IGNOU?
Ans – IGNOU has 4 special MCom courses to offer, that are
i) Mcom general,
ii) MCom in Finance and Taxation,
iii) MCom in Business and Corporate Governance,
iv) MCom in Management Accounting and Marketing Strategies.
2) Is the IGNOU MCom degree authentic and valid?
Ans – Yes, the IGNOU MCom degree is authentic and valid in government as well as private sectors.
3) Which subjects are there in MCom at IGNOU?
4) What is the duration of the MCom course at IGNOU?
Ans – The MCom course at IGNOU is of 2 years duration.
5) Is it tough to pursue MCom at IGNOU?
Ans – MCom at IGNOU is not that much tough if you study on a regular basis, and be on track. But sometimes, apart from the study materials provided, you might need to study from external sources like YouTube videos, other books to have a better understanding of the topic.
6) Is there any entrance exam to get admission to MCom courses at IGNOU?
Ans – No, there is no entrance exam to get admission to MCom courses at IGNOU. Admission to MCom courses at IGNOU is based on merit.
7) How can I register at IGNOU for studying the MCom course?
Ans – IGNOU opens their slots for MCom courses twice a year, in January and July. During that time, candidates can visit their official portal and register for the MCom course they want to pursue by filling in the required details and submitting the fees.
8) Are IGNOU MCOm exams semester-wise?
Ans – No, IGNOU MCom exams are not semester-wise. They happen in an annual pattern, but the students have the flexibility to choose the exam cycle, they can choose either July or December cycle.
Recommended Read –
- IGNOU MA Admission 2022
- IGNOU Master Degree Programme
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Programme Admission
- IGNOU Certificate Courses