IGNOU M. Com Admission 2021, Courses, Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
IGNOU Master of Commerce Admission 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Fees and Application Process
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2021 - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU - Distance Education) invites applications for admission to the Master of Commerce (M.Com) Course for the Academic Cycle commencing from January 2021.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a Master of Commerce (M.Com) Program 2021 - 22. The medium of instruction for this program in both English and Hindi.
All eligible candidates can apply for IGNOU admissions till last week of January 2021
Also, see - List of IGNOU Distance Learning Online Courses
IGNOU M Com Admission Dates 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application -
April 15, 2021extended till April 30, 2021
IGNOU M. Com Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Students must have a Bachelor's Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the M.Com Program.
IGNOU M Com Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure in January 2021 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "Log in" button from the homepage of the Online Entrance Test and then login with your username and password by clicking the "Log in" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details, and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
Also, see - IGNOU Admission latest Updates
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A Central University under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
Recommended Read -
- IGNOU MA Admission 2021
- IGNOU Master Degree Programme
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Programme Admission
- IGNOU Certificate Courses