IGNOU Admission Notice for PGSDM (Direct Entry Scheme) – July 2022 session
IGNOU PGSDM Admission July 2022 – The University announces admission to PG Specialization Diplomas (Direct Entry scheme), without the requirement of clearance of OPENMAT, in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Financial Management (PGDFM), Operations Management (PGDOM), Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP).
Important Date for IGNOU PGSDM Admission July 2022
- Last Date to submit the Application Form
October 10, 2022October 31st, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU PGSDM Admission July 2022
- Any graduate (of not less than 3-year duration) – including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretary ship – with 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserve category
- Program Fee is @Rs.1800/- per course
- There will be a total of 6 (six) courses – one Basic course plus five specialization courses from the chosen stream. A student can opt minimum one course and maximum five courses in a given semester
See: IGNOU Admission 2022 Updates
IGNOU PGSDM Admission July 2022 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2022 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
See: Admission Notification and Dates
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission
IGNOU Assignments – Submission, Status, Grades
IGNOU Exam Form – Online Submission Process
IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission
IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission – IGNOU Master’s Degree Courses
Phd Admission Notification – PhD Entrance Exams
IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions – Application, dates
IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs