IGNOU announces PG and Professional Certificate Programs for July 2023 session
IGNOU PG and Professional Certificate Programs Admission July 2022- Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Admissions to its Distance Education Academic Programs – PG Certificate and Professional Certificates Program for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has initiated the online registration procedures for the admission to 274 Programs for the July 2023 session
Interested candidates have to download IGNOU Prospectus from the official website and submit online application form before due date. All courses Admission Now Open with online and offline mode
- Last date to submit online application: June 30th 2023
IGNOU 2023 Courses Offered
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management, Information Security
- PG Certificate in Cyber Law, Patent Practice Climate Change, Geoinformatics, Agriculture Policy, Gandhi and Peace Studies Adult Education, Information and Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired, in Bangla-Hindi Translation, Malayalam-Hindi Translation, Anuvaad evam Rupantaran mein Snatakottar Pramanpatra, Medical Management of CBRNE Disasters, Inventory Planning and Warehousing for Engineers, Industrial Safety
- Certificate Courses in Library and Information Science, Disaster Management, Environmental Studies, Life and Thought of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, Peace Studies and Conflict Management, Food and Nutrition, Nutrition and Child Care, Rural Development, Apparel Merchandising, Professional Development of Teachers, Guidance, Information Technology, Teaching of English as a Second Language, Functional English, Urdu Language, Sanskrit Sambhshan, Vedic Ganit, Bhartiya Kaalgarna, Human Rights, Consumer Protection, Cooperation, Cooperative Law & Business Laws, Anti Human , Trafficking, International Humanitarian Law, NGO Management, Business Skills, Communication & IT Skills, Information Security, Fashion Design, Tourism Studies, Laboratory Techniques, Teaching of Primary School Mathematics, HIV and Family Education, Tribal Studies, Sericulture, Organic Farming, Poultry Farming, Beekeeping, Arabic Language, French Language, Russian Language, Japanese Language, Korean Language & Culture, First Aid, Yoga, Health Care Waste Management, Newborn and Infant Nursing, Maternal and Child Health Nursing, Home Based Health Care, General Duty Assistance, Geriatric Care Assistance, Phlebotomy Assistance, Home Health Assistance, Community Health, Visual Arts (Painting, Applied Art), Performing Arts (Theatre Art, Hindustani Music, Arts Karnatak Music, Bharatanatyam), Energy Technology and Management, Competency in Power Distribution (Electrical Technicians), Condition Monitoring, Smart City Development and Management, Value Education, Mobile Application Development, Solid Waste Management, Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion, Adolescent Health and Counseling, Gender, Agriculture and Sustainable Development, Gender in Law, Gender Science
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/Default.aspx
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2023 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre.
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
Also See :