IGNOU Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) Admissions for July 2020 session
IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admissions 2020 July Notifications - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications for admission to the Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) Programs through distance learning for the July 2020 session
IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of online Application form: June 2020
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- The basic objective of the program is to open a channel of admission for computing courses for students, who have done the 10+2 and are interested in taking computing/IT as a career
- After acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) at IGNOU, there is further educational opportunity to go for an MCA at IGNOU or Master’s Program at any other University/Institute
- Also after completing BCA Program, a student should be able to get entry level job in the field of Information Technology or ITES
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admission 2020
- 10+2 or its equivalent
- 3 years minimum and 6 years’ maximum
- Rs.5100/-; for 1st Semester (Rs.100/- in addition to Rs.5000/- as Registration charges) and Rs.5000/- Per Semester for Second Semester Onwards
IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Process
The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2020 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A Central University under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website: www.ignou.ac.in
Also See :