IIIT Naya Raipur announces Admission to M.S. (Research) and PhD Program 2023 (Spring Semester), Apply now
IIIT Naya Raipur MS & PhD Admission 2023 – Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology Naya Raipur invites applications for admission to M.S. (R) and Ph.D. Programs in all disciplines of Engineering, Science, English, and Management. The goal of these programs at IIIT-NR is to prepare the scholars for becoming global academic, industrial and R&D leaders beginning in Spring Semester 2023.
IIIT Naya Raipur MS (R) and PhD Admission 2023
- PhD Programs offered are: Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Physics, Mathematics, Humanities, and Management.
- M.S.(R) program offered in any discipline of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE).
PhD Admission Categories
- Institute Scholar
- Individual Fellowship
- Sponsored Category
- Project Staff
- On Deputation
- Opening of Online Link for applications: 5th November, 2022
- Closure of online applications: 15th December, 2022
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates: 28th December, 2022
- Written test and Interviews: 9th January, 2023
- Announcement of results: 12th January, 2023
- Reporting at IIITNR: by 20th January, 2023
For Ph.D. Program
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a Master’s degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- The candidate should have first division or equivalent in both Bachelor and Master level degrees.
- All candidates seeking admission under Institute Scholar category shall have to possess requisite marks/grades in the qualifying examination given below:
- Ph.D. (Engineering)- GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET
- Ph.D. (Science, Management)-GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/NBHM
- Ph.D. (HSS)- UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET NOTE: The Selection Committees may set higher criteria than the minimum qualifications listed above.
- Applicants under the INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP category should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency. They are not entitled for Institute Assistantship.
- Applicants under Sponsored (Full-time) category must be a regular employee of the sponsoring organization with at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
- Applicants under the on-deputation category should have at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
For M.S. (R) Program
- The eligibility of a candidate is based on the highest academic qualification at the time of application, as given below:
- B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent degree in an appropriate discipline with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10-point scale), OR
- Master of Science or equivalent degree in an appropriate discipline with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10-point scale), and minimum 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (in a 10-point scale) in Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree, from a recognized University/Institution.
- Relaxation as per government norms for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Students with B.Tech. from IITs/NITs/IIITs with a CGPA greater than or equal to 8.0 will be admitted directly into M.S.(R) program without the need for an interview provided they are already associated with a sponsored project/scheme of the Institute.
- The maximum age of a student shall preferably be below 35 years on the first of Dec of the Spring semester.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitnr.ac.in/
- All applications will be received through the online portal of IIIT Naya Raipur only.
- Please read the instructions given in the M.S.(R) & Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them while coming for Written test/Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website