National Institute of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2022
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for the admission to a two-year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022-24
No. of Available Seats
- Total – 60 Seats
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of Online application submission 01st October 2021
- Deadline for Online Application Submission: 31st January 2022
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any graduate with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in the qualifying degree, from a recognized Institute/University. In case of SC/ST categories, candidates should have secured a 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% marks in the graduation level from a recognized Institute/University by Ministry of Education/AIU.
- Candidates appearing in the final semester/year exam or waiting for the final result may also apply for the above course
- A valid CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/any other National level test score
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website www.nitandhra.ac.in to fill and submit the online application form.
- Candidates should check the website frequently for all future communications such as date of GD/PI, short-listed candidates etc.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Application Fee – Rs.1500/- for OPEN/OBC/EWS candidates (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Payment Mode – Only through SBI i-collect and the payment procedure is given in Annexure ‘A’
- Applicants will be shortlisted based upon the CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/any other National level test score, academic credentials and performance in GD/PI.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website