University of Patna Master of Education Entrance Test (MEET) 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
University of Patna announces M.Ed Entrance Test (MEET)Â for Admission 2019
University of Patna M.Ed Entrance Test (MEET) 2019 - University of Patna invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into Master of Education (M.Ed) Program on the basis of entrance test for the academic session 2019.
Course Name: M.Ed
Number of seats: 50
See: M.Ed Admissions
Important Dates for University of Patna M.Ed Entrance Test (MEET) 2019
- Last date to submit the online application form: 15th May 2019
- Issuance of admit card: Before 3 days of the exam
- Entrance exam date: 25th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Patna M.Ed Admission 2019
Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed, B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. B.EI.Ed. D.EI.Ed. / D.Ed.
See: Latest Entrance Exams
- The application fee is Rs. 500/-
- Admission will be given on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate at the Entrance Test i.e. MEET conducted by the Patna University.
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Total number of questions: 100
- Duration of the exam: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking. One mark will be deducted for 3 wrong answers
- The question in the entrance test will be based on the core paper of the two year B.Ed. programme of the Patna University.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
University of Patna M.Ed Entrance Test (MEET) 2019 Application Process
- The application form will be available in online mode on the official website; www.patnauniversity.ac.in candidates must fill the necessary details in the application form. Candidates must submit the application form along with the application fee before the last date.
For any query visit the official website: www.patnauniversity.ac.in
Patna University, Patna
Dept. of Education, Patna University, Ashok Rajpath, Patna-800005, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No: 0612-2303937, Website www.patnauniversity.ac.in