Kumaun University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Kumaun University announces M.ED Entrance Exam 2019 for Admission
Kumaun University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 - Kumaun University, Sleepy Hollow, Nainital invites applications for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed.) Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019
Department of Education
- Department of Education, Kumaun University, SSJ Campus, Almora is an excellent center of integrated development of teacher training in Uttarakhand. Department established in 1952 AD by honorable late Sri Amba Dutt Pant ji. In 1952 B.T. class started in this institution
- Syllabus of both B.Ed. and M.Ed. classes is innovative and board of faculty revise syllabus according the need in every two years. Thus student get quality teacher training through theoretical and practical teaching in this department.
See: M.Ed Admissions 2019
Kumaun University M.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Online registration start Date: 20th February 2019
- Online registration end date: 16th March 2019
- Downloading of admit card: 23rd March to 31st March 2019
- Tentative Examination date: 31st March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Kumaun University M.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (B.T. /L.T. /B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. or B.Ed. or equivalent Examination) are not eligible subject to their B.T. /L.T. /B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. or B.Ed. or equivalent Examination result is declared and available to the University before Admission date of M.Ed course.
- All the Candidate (General/Other backward Class/ Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe) should have secured at least 50% Marks in his/her B.T./L.T./B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. or B.Ed. Examination. Candidates with percentage 49.99 are not eligible to apply
- Candidate should not have any criminal case (ongoing or convicted in past) against him/her
- Candidates who have been debarred by the University for using unfair means in any exam and debarred period is not over are not eligible
Age Limit -
- There is no age limit for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed.) Program
- The Examination will be conducted at the following 2 Centers only
- S.S.J. Campus, Kumaun University, Almora
- D.S.B. Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital
- The Fee for the Entrance Examination is Rs. 1200/- plus Rs.50/- as portal charges (Rs. Twelve Hundred Fifty only). The Fee will be deposited in online mode only through State Bank of India. The Bank charges will have to be paid by candidate to Bank, in addition to the Fee.
- Candidates are advised to check his/her eligibility for the course before submitting the fees. Fees, once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
Mode of Payment
- The Fee will be paid through State Bank of India Payment Gateway and it can be paid either online with Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card or Challan can be generated and Fee can be deposited by cash at any of the nearest Branch of State Bank of India
Kumaun University M.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidate seeking admission to the M.Ed. must apply online at https://kuentrance.in
- Before applying Online, the candidates must deposit the required Fees through links available under 'PAY FEE' button of the Website. This Link will take you to Website of State Bank of India for depositing the Fees
- The Fees can be deposited online or by cash at any Branch of State bank of India through Challan. You would be asked to choose between both the options for Fees payment by the Bank. Choose desired option and follow Instructions
- After filling up all the details for online Application and confirming the correctness of the same, the System will generate a unique Registration Number and Password, which would be communicated to you via SMS and email address provided by you at the time of Fees payment.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed Information Brochure available UNDER Information Brochure link in this Website www.kuentrance.in
Sleepy Hollow, Nainital, Telephone & Fax: +91- 5942 - 237279, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.kuentrance.in