ICMAI announces Admission to Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course for January 2022 Session, Apply Now
ICMAI Certificate in Accounting Technicians Course Admission – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for the Entrance Test for Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Program for January 2022 Session.
Interested candidates can check all the details of ICMAI CAT January 2022, like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page given below.
ICMAI Certificate in Accounting Technicians Course Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of receipt of application form without late fee: 24th December 2021
- Availability of ICMAI CAT Admit Card: To be announced
- ICMAI CAT 2022 Exam Date: 23rd January 2022
- Declaration of ICMAI CAT Result: To be announced
ICMAI Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The students who have passed/appearing 12th (10+2) examination are eligible to take admission in Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I of CAT Course
- In order to qualify the Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part-I Examination, candidates need to obtain minimum passing marks as set by ICWAI/ ICMAI. As per last year’s details. Check the minimum qualifying marks below:
- Passing Marks in each paper – 40%
- Total passing marks – 50%
- The Internship Scheme of CAT Course is of 45 days and can be taken from organizations prescribed under the scheme. Registered students under CAT course has to undergo Internship after appearing in an Examination of Entry Level Part -1
- After the candidates complete the Internship, they have to submit the Internship Completion Certificate duly signed by the Principal/ Employer of the Organization to the CAT director.
ICMAI Certificate in Accounting Technicians Course Admission Application Process 2022
- The application form for ICMA CAT 2022 for January session has been released at the official website of ICAI www.icmai.in
- Those who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can fill ICMAI CAT 2022 online application form
- Candidates can fill in Examination form by online mode only. Students have to fill-in necessary details in the online application like their personal details, educational details and upload the necessary images as per the format
- The filled printed form is to be sent to “The Directorate of CAT , The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, CMA Bhawan, 3 Institutional Area , Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
- To submit the ICMAI CAT online application for January Session, candidates need to pay the following amount:
- Foundation Course (Entry Level) Part-I – Rs.800/-
Mode of Payment
- Requisite Exam Fee is to be paid through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or by Bank Draft drawn in favour of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi.
- Those who are preparing for the Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Exam must take a look at the exam pattern first
Mode of Exam
- ICMAI CAT exam is a computer-based test
- Duration of the Exam: It is of 02 hours duration
- Type of Questions: The question paper consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Number of Papers: ICMAI CAT exam is divided into two papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions each in Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, you get 01 mark and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer
- Admit card for ICMAI CAT 2022 is issued for the candidates who submit their examination form before the end date.
- It is issued by online mode only. No hard copy of it is sent to the candidates via post. To download the ICMAI CAT admit card, candidates have to log in by entering their registration number.
- It consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like address of the test centre, reporting timings, etc. On the day of the exam, candidates must carry the hard copy of the ICMAI CAT Admit Card 2022 along with valid id proof.
- There are a total of four papers
- Paper 1 – Deals with the fundamentals of financial accounting.
- Paper 2 – Industrial laws and applied business
- Paper 3 – Financial Accounting 2
- Paper 4 – Statutory Compliance
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website