Dev Sanskriti Vishwa Vidyalaya Haridwar announces Admission to UG and PG Courses 2021
DSVV Haridwar Admission 2021 – Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV) Haridwar invites application for admission to the various Master’s Degree, Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses and Bachelor’s Degree Programs on basis of written examination for the academic session 2020-2021
Eligible candidates can read all information regarding DSVV Haridwar Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, and more on the page below.
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- B.A. English (Hons.), B.A. Hindi (Hons.), B.A. History (Hons.), B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, B.A. Music (Hons.), B.A. Psychology (Hons.), B.A. Sanskrit (Hons.)
- B.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management
- B.Sc. Environmental Science (Hons.), B.Sc. Information Technology, B.Sc. Maths (Hons.), B.Sc. Yogic Science (Hons.)
- B.Voc in 3D Animation & VFX
- Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Rural Studies
Master’s Degree Courses
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, M.A. Applied Education, M.A. / M.Sc. Clinical Psychology, M.A. Music (Instrumental), M.A. Music (Vocal), M.A. Hindi, M.A. Sanskrit & M.A. Indian History and Culture
- M.C.A. Master of Computer Application (Lateral Entry)
- M.Sc. Applied Medicinal Plants’ Sciences, M.Sc. Environmental Science
- M.A. / M.Sc. Human Consciousness and Yogic Science, M.Sc. Yogic Science & Holistic Health & M.A. / M.Sc. Applied Yoga & Human Excellence
- M.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management
- Diploma in Visual Effects: Compositing
- P.G. Diploma Theology & Psychological Counseling & PG Diploma in Human Consciousness, Yoga & Alternative Therapy
- Certificate in Yoga and Alternative Therapy, Certificate in Theology & Certificate in Holistic Health Management
DSVV Haridwar Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Online Application Forms :- 19th July 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application Forms (with late fee Rs. 100/- per day) :- 23rd July 2021
- Date of Written Entrance Examination :- 25th July 2021
- Declaration of Written Entrance Exam Results :- 28th July 2021
- Date of Interviews for Graduation, B.Ed. & Certificate :- 30th-31st July 2021
- Date of Interviews for M. Phil, Post Graduation & Diploma :-02nd-03rd August 2021
- Announcement of Interview Result :- 05 August 2021
- Medical Test & Admission :- 06th to 10th August 2021
- Announcement of Waiting List :- 11th to 13th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DSVV Haridwar Admission 2021
For Bachelor’s Degree –
- 10+2 with 40% / 50% minimum marks from any recognized Board.
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 examination in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
For Master’s Degree –
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Educational Merit +45% marks in Graduation.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in 2021 are also eligible to apply
For Certificate Course –
- Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline or Equivalent Examination.
- Please check the prospectus available on the official website for more details on eligibility criteria, no. of seats and more.
DSVV Haridwar Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online and offline mode.
- Applicants can fill and submit the form online at the website http://www.dsvv.ac.in
- They will have to upload the scanned copies of relevant mark sheets, documents and passport size photographs along with signature.
- Applicants can then fill the Online Application form and pay online through “net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ wallets” etc., the Non-Refundable Entrance Exam Fee of Rs. 1000/- [excluding Gateway Charges].
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.dsvv.ac.in
- Application form & Prospectus can also be obtained from the University Reception at a cost of Rs.200/
- After filling up the form and attaching relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies, the applicant has to send them via post to DSVV along with Demand Draft of Rs.800/-
- Online Application fee – Rs. 750/- (excluding payment gateway charges)
- Offline Application fee – The Cost of the Entrance Exam Fee is Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment – Through net banking, debit card or credit card & Demand Draft
- Steps 1 – Application
- Steps 2 – Written Entrance Examination
- Steps 3 – Interview
- Steps 4 – Medical Fitness Test
- Steps 5 – Final Admission Process
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website