Allahabad University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Allahabad University announces Entrance Exam 2019 for B.Ed Admission
Allahabad University B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 - The University of Allahabad shall hold an Entrance Test to admission for candidates seeking admission to B.Ed. Program for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can check the complete information of Allahabad University B.Ed. Admission 2019 such as application procedure, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
About Allahabad University
- University of Allahabad was established in 1887 and is the fourth oldest university of India
- The University currently offers a wide range of UG, PG and doctoral courses in multiple streams such as arts, science, commerce, law, vocation, and computer application
- Apart from the academic courses, the university also offers professional, certificate as well as diploma courses.
See: B.Ed Admissions
Important Dates for Allahabad University B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019
- Online Registration & Submission of Process begins 12th April 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 03rd May 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 29th May to 05th June 2019
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Downloading of Admit Cards: One Week before the Admission Test
- Admission for B. Ed. Course shall be held for affiliated colleges of University of Allahabad i.e.
- K. P. Training College (Government Aided) Coed Institution and
- S.S Khanna Girls Degree College (Under self-finance scheme) for girls only; B.Ed. Course will be of two years (4 Semester) which can be completed within a maximum period of 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2019
- The eligibility criteria for admission to B.Ed. Course:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity or in any other equivalent exam with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university as per according to UGC
- Admission to Teacher Education Institutions affiliated to the University of Allahabad would be on the seats approved by N. R. C. of N. C. T. E.
- Students expelled by the university for two or more than years are not eligible to apply for the course
- Vacant seats are subject to adjustments due to the non-availability of candidates under unreserved categories and vice–versa
- Candidates falling under the reserved category would be entitled to admission under the same only if, they have marked the reserved category in admission form and produced a valid document in this regard at the time of admission
- Only those candidates shall be entitled for admission under reserved category who have marked the reserved category in admission form and produced valid document in this regard at the time of admission
Allahabad University B.Ed. Entrance Exam Pattern
- B.Ed. Admission Test shall have One Question paper for Two hours duration. This question paper shall have two sections
- Section One will have 20 items of Hindi Language Comprehension, 20 items of English Language comprehension, 20 items on General Knowledge and Current Affairs, 20
- Items on Mental Ability and 20 Items on Teaching Aptitude
- These 100 Items shall be compulsory
- Section Two will have 50 Items on Subject Content Knowledge. Every candidate shall have to answer all the 50 items from any of the Arts, Science or Commerce Streams. Levels of items will be of three-year degree course of B. A. / B. Sc. / B. Com. of University of Allahabad
- Items of Arts stream will be from History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Hindi Literature, English literature and Sanskrit Literature subject. Items of Science stream will be from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Zoology and Botany subjects
- Candidates shall have to answer 150 items in all and each item shall carry 02 marks. (0.5 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer) Items of General Knowledge shall be from Indian Social Life, History, Economic Development, Five Year Plans, Education Policy, Literature, Constitution, Sports, Environment, Health, Geography etc. Items of Mental Ability will include Items from Logical Ability, Relational Thinking
- Symbol Transformation, Abstract Thinking and Classification Ability, inductive deductive thinking
- Total Questions - 150 Total Marks – 300
See: Entrance Exam Dates
- Maximum seats for admission in any institution is decided on the basis of availability of teachers. Maximum number of seats is approved by NRC of NCTE
- For K.P. Training College (Co-ed institution) maximum intake is 50. (For Arts and Science Streams)
- For S.S. Khanna Girls Degree College (Female Candidates only) maximum intake is 100. (For Arts, Science and Commerce Streams)
- Admission to Science and Commerce Graduates shall be done subject to availability of teachers in concerned streams. B. Ed. Department of the college must have science lab of High school level
- Separate merit list shall be prepared for Arts, Science and Commerce streams for reserved and unreserved category on the basis of scores obtained in admission test. Only female candidates can opt for both the colleges, therefore merit list for female candidates shall be prepared for both the colleges separately
- Such candidates will not be eligible for admission if he/she has been debarred/ expelled from the University for two or more years
- PWD - 03% seats will be reserved for Physically Disabled candidates. Admission under PWD category shall be done as per University of Allahabad Admission rules
- PWD candidates will be adjusted in their respective social category
Test Centre and Mode of Exam
- Admission Test shall be held through Online Mode at the centre allotted by the university on the Admit Card.
- The Candidates shall have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay for appearing in the written and orals and shall not be entitled to any TA/DA.
Allahabad University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission can register through the official website www.allduniv.ac.in by filling the application form and submitting the required application fee.
- Please refer to www.aupravesh2019.com OR Admission-2019 link of www.allduniv.ac.in for more details in this regard.
- Step-1: Register Online
- Log on to the official website of Allahabad University and click on “Admissions 2019” tab Go for "AU B.Ed. 2019" and click the “Apply” button
- Step-2: Fill Registration Details
- Provide your basic details such as name, DOB, email-ID, phone number, etc. Upon successful registration, one will receive application number & password on the registered mail ID & mobile number.
Give Personal Details
- Applicant should provide his/her personal details which includes name, DOB, mobile number, parent’s name, address etc.
- Fee (A) Rs.1600/- for General /OBC Candidates and (B) Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates
- Application Form shall be filled and submitted online only on following website www.audmissions.com or admission 2019 link of www.allduniv.ac.in
- Every candidate can view his/her Answer Sheet within one month of declaration of Results by paying a token amount Rs. 100/- at Pravesh Bhawan