NPTI Faridabad PG Certificate Course in E-Mobility & Smart Utilities (16 weeks)
NPTI Faridabad PG Certificate Course in E- Mobility & Smart Utilities Admission 2019 – National Power Training Institute Faridabad invites applications for admission into its 16 weeks Post Graduate Certificate course in E- Mobility & Smart Utilities for the academic year 2019-20.
About the Institute:
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 organization under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a National Apex body for Training and HRD in Power Sector with its Corporate Office at Faridabad.
- The minimum qualification for admission is a B.E/B.Tech in any branch of Engineering. This course can also be attended by the Junior and Middle Level Managers/Executives/ officers.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
- Online Registration Starts: 05th Sep. 2019
- Online Registration Closes: 25th Oct. 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 01st November 2019
- National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad-121003, Haryana, Delhi NCR.
- Registration and payment of online application fee is Rs. 500/- (incl. GST) to be paid at the time of registration.
- Course fee of Rs. 90,000/-+ 18% GST. Candidates are required to make online payment by clicking e payment link on: www.onlinesbi.com
- Application for admission to the course in the prescribed format along with ECS receipt of requisite fee will be received up to 25th Oct. 2019. NPTI reserves all the rights to start or stop the PGDC/PGCC programs subject to minimum number of candidates.
Documents required at the time of admission:
Qualifying Degree/ Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University
- All semester mark sheets of B.E. /B. Tech. or equivalent issued by the University. In case of final year appearing candidates:
- If final year mark sheet issued by University is not available then internet downloaded copy certified by Principal/HOD of the college is acceptable.
- If result is not declared then candidates are not eligible for admission.
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority for Physically Challenged candidates.
- Caste certificate (ST/SC/OBC) and non-creamy layer for OBC candidates.
- EWS certificate for Economically Weaker Section candidates.
- In-case of candidates of OBC non creamy layer, the certificate must have been issued by the concerned authority on or after 1st November 2019.
- 10th / 12th Mark sheets & Certificates.
- Two Number of recently taken passport size photos (with name on the back side of the photograph).
- Photo ID proof issued by Govt.
- E-payment of Course fee of Rs. 90,000/- + 18% GST. at the time of admission. No admission is offered without the above said payment. In case a selected candidate joins the session and attends the program, his/her course fee will not be refunded. The above course fee does not include other fees like Lodging/Boarding Charges etc., However, twin sharing hostel accommodation shall be provided to the candidates at reasonable charges. Separate hostel facilities are available for girls.
- The other institutional fees like Security deposit, Hostel Rent, Transport Charges,
Food charges, examination fees etc. has to be paid at the time of admission.
- Placement charges @ Rs. 15,000/- + GST @18%* to be paid by the student if he/she got selected in any organization through campus placements.
For more details visit the official website
National Power Training Institute
NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad- 121003
Phone-0129 2275213, Fax: 0129 2277412