National Institute of Technology (NIT) Mizoram announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2020
NIT Mizoram M.Tech Admission 2020 – Applications are invited for admission into M. Tech. full-time postgraduate programs of the Institute for the session 2020-21 in different categories (as per Govt. of India norms) at the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Mizoram.
National Institute of Technology Mizoram is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. Located in Aizawl, NIT Mizoram was one of the ten new NITs established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization: Computer Science & Engineering)
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Specialization: Power Electronics and Drives)
Electronics & Communication Engineering (Specialization: Microelectronics and VLSI System Design)
Mechanical Engineering (Specialization: Thermal Engineering)
NIT Mizoram M.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Submission of Application Form is
25th September 2020
Display the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates
27th September 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Mizoram M.Tech Admission 2020
- The eligibility criteria are same as CCMT-2020 except GATE score:
- In qualifying degree the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on 10 point scale) or 60% for General/ OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on 10 point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/ University will not be considered/ allowed.
- Scholarships will NOT be given to ANY candidate selected through this process.
NIT Mizoram M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from Institute website www.nitmz.ac.in
- Self attested copies of necessary supporting documents should be sent along with the filled in application form. Payment of application fee should be made online in the below mentioned account an d transaction ID should be clearly mentioned in the Application Form.
- Copy of the online transaction receipt to be attached with the application form
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee
- Candidates are advised to mention their contact No. & Email Ids in the application forms
- Names of the shortlisted candidates for attending interview shall be made available in the Institute’s website or may be informed by email by the respective Head of the Department
- Scanned copy of filled in application form and the supporting documents complete in all respects should be mailed to the concerned HoDs latest by 25th September 2020 up to 5:00 PM
SC/ ST candidates
Payment of application fee should be made online in the below mentioned account and transaction ID should be clearly mentioned in the Application Form: Name of the Account: NIT Mizoram; SBI Account No.: 33755447886; IFSC: SBIN0007059
- Candidates have to appear for an Online Interview to be organized by the respective departments.
- The date, time and link of Online Interview will be provided by the concerned Department at a later date.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be given preference. Extra marks will be given for valid GATE score.
- Candidates will have to secure minimum 50% marks (for Gen/ OBC) and 45% marks (for SC/ ST/ PwD) in the selection process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website