NIELIT Calicut Advanced Diploma-PLC/SCADA/DCS Engineer Program 2019
NIELIT Calicut Advanced Diploma Admission 2019 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut, is inviting applications for admission into its 16 Weeks Advanced Diploma-PLC/ SCADA/ DCS Engineer Program for the academic year 2019.
- Name of the Group: Control & Instrumentation
- Name of the Course: Advanced Diploma-PLC/SCADA/DCS Engineer
- Course Code: PC500
- Starting Date: 25th November 2019
- Duration: 16 Weeks (420 Hours)
- Number of Seats: 40
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Objective of the Course:
- This course is aimed at equipping an Engineer /Diploma holder / M.Sc holder (in specific streams) with appropriate knowledge and skills required in configuring, programming and operating Industrial automation systems with the use of Industrial Field Instruments, basic NI-LabVIEW, PLCs, SCADA/ HMI and DCS.
Outcome of the Course:
- PLC/SCADA/DCS Engineers to meet the requirements of configuring, programming, installing and operating of industrial automation systems
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Calicut Advanced Diploma Admission 2019
- BE/B.Tech degree or Diploma passed in the following discipline.
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/Industrial electronics/ Chemical Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation/Control & Instrumentation/Mechatronics/ Computer Science.
- M.Sc in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Industrial electronics.
Selection Process for NIELIT Calicut Advanced Diploma Admission 2019
- Selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in their qualifying degree examination,
- Test/Interview: Not applicable
- Counseling/Admission : 25th November 2019 @ NIELIT Calicut, 10:00 AM
- General Candidates: Course fee is Rs. 39,000/- + GST at actuals SC/ST Candidates: Tuition Fees are waived for SC/ST students admitted under SCSP/TSP. However they are required to remit an amount of Rs. 4,700/-as Advance caution/security deposit. This amount will be considered as caution/security deposit and will be refunded after successful completion of the course. If the student fails to complete the course successfully this amount along with any other caution/security deposits by the student will be forfeited.
- An amount of Rs.1000/- (including GST) (nonrefundable) should be paid at the time of registering for the course.
- This fee shall be considered as part of course fee, if the student joins the course. If a student register and pay for more than one course and join for any one course, all such amount will be adjusted against the course fee payable.
- If the student does not join for the registered course / any of the registered courses, fee paid shall be forfeited.
- For SC/ST candidates, the registration fee is Rs.500/- and will be considered as part of caution/security deposit and will be refunded after successful completion of the course. If the candidate does not join or fails to complete the course the amount will be forfeited.
NIELIT Calicut Advanced Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Students are advised to apply in the prescribed application form available with the course brochure/ course prospectus or downloaded from our website https://calicut.nielit.in/ and http://beta.nielit.gov.in/
- Filled in application forms along with a demand draft towards advance fee of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Director, NIELIT, Calicut, payable at State Bank of India, NIT campus branch (code 2207), Chathamangalam should be sent to the Training Officer, NIELIT, PB No-5, NIT Campus Post, Calicut-673601, Kerala
NIELIT Calicut Advanced Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submitting application: 14th November 2019
- Selection list through mail / website: 16th November 2019
- Counseling/Admission: 25th November 2019
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut, (CDS/CA/7.5.1/F 40/R9), Training Officer, NIELIT, P. B. No. 5, NIT Campus Post, Calicut-673601, Kerala, Website www.calicut.nielit.in