Indian Institute of Management Ranchi announces Admission to Executive Phd Program 2022, Apply now
IIM Ranchi Executive PhD Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi invites applications for eligible candidates for admission to Executive PhD Program for the Academic year 2022
Areas of Specialization
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management -Business Law, Business Ethics, Regulatory Environment & Business Communication
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Ranchi Executive PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for receiving the Online application form is : March 19, 2022
- Interview for final selection in : April/May 2022
IIM Ranchi Executive PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates for the Executive Ph.D. of the Institute should have minimum 5 years of work experience by 31st March of the target year of education.
- Candidate for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE, or any equivalent qualification from recognized foreign universities or institutions.
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent in any discipline with first class. OR
- B.Tech/ 4 Years Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent.OR
- Any professional qualification such as CA/ ICWA/ CS with a B.Com/ Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
- In addition, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent) in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
IIM Ranchi Executive PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://iimranchi.ac.in/
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application as no changes will be permitted after clicking on the SUBMIT button. Uploading Photo and Signature is mandatory (Max. size for photo: 500KB & Max. size for signature: 200KB) in .jpg, .jpeg & .png format only.
- Please read the following instructions carefully before applying, and relevant information are available on the University website
- For General/NC-OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD(DAP) Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of scores of standard tests, like, i) CAT OR ii) GATE OR iii) NET-JRF OR iv) GMAT OR v) GRE. Validity of the test scores for CAT, GATE, and NET-JRF will be 2 years (i.e. on 1st July 2020 or after), whereas that for GMAT and GRE will be 5 years (i.e. on 1st July 2017 or after).
- The following categories of candidates are to be exempted from standard tests:
- alumni of PGP programs of IIMs or accredited institutions (AACSB/AMBA/EQUIS) with CGPA 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent OR
- Government employees with at least 10 years of administrative experience (central/state civil services/public sector banks/PSUs etc.) OR
- corporate executives/consultants/NGO professionals with at least 10 years of managerial experience OR
- management teachers with last qualification from a reputed institution and minimum 3 years of postgraduate level teaching experience
- Based on the appropriate criteria, the list of candidates will be shortlisted for further processing and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for final selection in April/May 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to submit reference letters from two referees assessing the suitability of the candidate for the program. Referees may be superiors/clients/academicians having a chance to observe the candidate’s intellectual abilities, interest, and motivation.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website