Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar announces Admission to M.tech (Self Sponsored) Program in Engineering for July 2021 Session
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar M.Tech Admission 2021 – Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invites application for admission to M.Tech- full-time (Self-Sponsored) in Engineering for the academic Year 2021-22 (Session July 2021).
Interested candidates can check out for more details such as the program offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc for Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar M.Tech Admission 2021 from the post below.
M. Tech Program offered & No. of Seats
- Bio-Technology : 07 Seats
- Chemical Engineering : 17 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering : 18 Seats
- Control and Instrumentation Engineering : 18 Seats
- Design Engineering : 18 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : 18 Seats
- Geotechnical and Geo Environmental Engineering : 07 Seats
- Industrial Engineering : 07 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering (Information Security) : 06 Seats
- Manufacturing Technology : 17 Seats
- Structural and Construction Engineering : 18 Seats
- Textile Engineering and Management : 18 Seats
- Thermal Engineering : 07 Seats
- VLSI Design : 08 Seats
- Renewable Energy : 15 Seats
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Applications :- 05th August 2021
- Display of list of eligible candidates :- 11th August 2021
- Written Test (in the respective Department. Reporting time 9:00 AM) :- 16th August 2021
- Display of list of selected candidates :- 17th & 18th August 2021
- Deposition of fee & Registration :- 21st August 2021 onwards
- Last date of deposition of fee, registration and commencement of classes :- Will be notified on website
Eligibility Criteria for Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar M.Tech Admission 2021
- For Sr. No. 1-14: 4 year B.Tech/ BE/ BSc (Engineering) in a relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with a first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale).
- For Sr. No. 15: 4 year B.Tech/ BE/ BSc (Engineering) in Energy/Chemical/Biotechnology/Mechanical/Agriculture/Production/Electrical/Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent Engineering or M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry). First preference shall be given to sponsored candidates by any Govt./Public/Private industry with 2 years of relevant experience.
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- The link to fill the online application form can be accessed through Institute website www.nitj.ac.in.
- Please submit separate application forms, if applying for more than one programme.
- The candidates are required to apply online and there is no requirement to send the Hard Copy of the application form to the Institute. Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
- GATE Qualified candidates shall be admitted without any entrance test, based upon the GATE score.
- Non-GATE candidates shall be admitted based upon the admission test to be carried out by the respective department(s).
For more details and apply online visit the official website