College of Engineering Pune announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rail and Metro Technology 2019
College of Engineering Pune PG-DRMT Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to One-year Post Graduate Diploma in Rail and Metro Technology (PGDRMT) Full time Program for the year 2019-20.
Also See : Admission Notifications
College of Engineering Pune PGDRMT Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Form uploaded: 27th July 2019
- Last date to Apply Online: 9th August 2019
- First round of Interview: 13th August 2019
- Second Round of Interview: 14th August 2019
- Provisional Merit List: 14th August 2019
- Last date to pay course fee: 19th August 2019
- Course Commencement: 19th August 2019
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for College of Engineering Pune PGDRMT Admission 2019
- Fresh Graduate in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering discipline.
- Those appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
- On selection, such candidates will have to fill a Notarized undertaking on Rs. 100/- Non Judicial stamp paper and submit it to PG-DRMT Admissions Team at the time of payment of Course Fees.
- Selection Process for the PG-DRMT course includes two rounds for selection process Written test and Interview.
- Candidates will be informed about the First Round of Interview schedule by mail two days prior to the actual interview date and the list will also be displayed on the website.
- It is mandatory to carry all original documents of 10th , 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation Certificates, Certificates of any Other Courses and Work Experience (if any) for the interview.
- Interviews will be conducted at the Department of Civil Engineering, COEP Campus.
- Shortlisted Candidates List will be displayed on the website within 24 hours after the conduction of the First Round of Interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have to appear for the Second and Final Round of Interview on the scheduled date and time.
- Carrying following Original Documents for Document Verification during the Second and Final round of interview is compulsory:
College of Engineering Pune PG-DRMT Admission 2019 Application Process
- Fill up Online Application Form http://www.coep.org.in
- You will receive Acknowledgement of successful submission of Online Application Form once approved i.e. within 48 hours of submission.
- After submitting and confirming the Online Application Form, take a print out of the same and submit it along with self-attested photo copies of all the academics and professional experience certificates/documents to the below mentioned address:
- Before proceeding to fill up the Online Application Form, please ensure that you have the following documents:
- Scanned image of your recent passport size colour photograph.
- Application Fee Receipt of Rs. 500 /- which will be generated after Online Payment of Application Fees (Click here for Procedure to pay Online Application Fee)
- Scanned Copy of 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation Certificates, Certificates of any Other Courses (All Semester Mark Sheets and Passing Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Work Experience Certificate/ Offer Letter/Pay Slip (if any).
- Scanned Copy of any one Identity Proof: List of documents accepted are PAN Card/ Valid Indian Passport/ Voters Identity Card / Aadhar Card /Permanent Driving License.
Department of Civil Engineering College
PGDEMT Admissions Department of Civil Engineering College of Engineering, Pune Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411 005, MAHARASHTRA Phone : 020 25507061, 7312, 7085, website www.coep.org.in