Chaitanya University Postgraduate Program Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
Chaitanya University PG Admission 2022 – Chaitanya (Deemed to be University) invites applications for Admission to M.tech, M.Pharmacy, Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate-PB) M.Sc., MBA & MCA Programs for the academic year 2022 through Entrance Exam
Chaitanya University PG Admission 2022
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology :- M.tech Computer Science Engineering (CSE); M.Tech VLSI System design; M.tech Power Electronics
- Faculty of Pharmacy: M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics); M.Pharm (Industrial Pharmacy); M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis); M.Pharm (Drug Regulatory Affairs) Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)
- Faculty of Science : M.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology; Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Management : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Chaitanya University PG Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date to submit application forms without late fee to appear for Phase-I, II and III : 06th June 2022
- Test Dates for Phase I : 11th June 2022
- Last date to submit application forms with a late fee of Rs 100/- : 11th July 2022
- Test Dates for Phase II : 16th July 2022
- Last date to submit application forms with a late fee Rs. 200/- : 08th August 2022
- Test Dates for Phase III : 13th August 2022
- Display of merit list on the website : 22nd August 2022
- Counseling Dates : Will be announced later
Chaitanya University PG Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For M.tech Program : B.Tech with 50% marks in the corresponding discipline of Engineering/Technology.
- For M.Pharm Program : B.Pharmacy with 50% marks in eligible.
- For M.Sc (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) : Must have obtained a B.Sc. Degree with Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry subjects as optional and must have studied a minimum of 30 credits (Must have obtained a B.Sc Degree with 50% marks)
- For M.Sc (Computer Science) : Must have obtained a B.Sc. Degree with Mathematics and Computer Science both subjects as optional and must have studied a minimum of 30 credits (Must have obtained a B.Sc Degree with 50% marks) or
- BCA graduate with 50% marks (or equivalent CGPA)
- For M.Sc. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology : Must have obtained a B.Sc. Degree with 50% Marks
- For MBA/MCA : The Candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks
- For MSc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology : The candidates must have studied chemistry as one of the optional subjects in part- ii at B.Sc. Level with a minimum of 3 Credits.
- In addition to (1) above, one of the following subjects must have also been studied as optional in Part-II at B.Sc. level : Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- Those who are qualified and possessing a valid score in ICET, MAT, CAT, GATE, GPAT, TSPGECET, CPGET and other Entrance Test recognized by UGC are also eligible to take admission in our Chaitanya (Deemed to be University).
Chaitanya University PG Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to submit their applications online at www.chaitanya.edu.in or offline at the office of the Dean, Admission by Paying Rs. 400/- with late fee as per the schedules shown below.
- The Office of the Dean, Admission will not take any responsibility for the non-receipt of applications in time.
- Candidates have to submit a separate application form for each program.
- Admission shall be based on the marks secured in the Chaitanya Entrance Test (CET 2021) or any other Entrance Test recognized by the UGC Subject to the fulfillment of the Eligibility Criteria and the rules of reservation.
- Total No of questions : 100 Questions (Subject concerned)
- Total Marks : 100
- Medium of Test : English
- Type of Test : MCQ
- Duration : 90 minutes
- Note: The syllabus for the Entrance Test can be downloaded form the website https://www.chaitanya.edu.in/
For more details and apply online visit the official website