Marian Institute of Management Kerala announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
MIM Kerala MBA Admission– Marian Institute of Management (MIM), Kuttikkanam, Kerala invites applications for Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the session 2022-23
Interested candidates can check more details on MIM Kerala MBA Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same on or before the last date.
MIM Kerala MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: On going
- Last Date for submission of Admission Form: Last week of March 2022
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview: To be announced
MIM Kerala MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Admission to the MBA course is done as per the directives of the Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC) and M.G. University Norms.
- Candidates must secure a minimum 15% score in the KMAT – Kerala / CMAT / CAT entrance test.
- A pass certificate in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination from Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree from any other University duly recognized by M.G. University, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate to be produced to the college.
MIM Kerala MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://miim.ac.in/
- Application can also be downloaded from website
- For Application and Prospectus, apply to The Director, Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam P.O, Peermade, Kerala-685 531, with a D.D for Rs 250/-in favour of Marian International Institute of Management payable at Kottayam by post.
- Filled up applications along with the necessary enclosures must be submitted or sent to the Director at the above address before the last date specified.
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or offline mode
- The Selection process for MBA admission follows a purely objective and merit-based criterion as per the ASC directives.
- 80 weightages are given for the Entrance Test.
- 10 weightages each are given for the Group discussion and Interview.
- In addition to the above, due consideration will be given to the academic performance in schools and colleges.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission based on the overall performance of the above parameters.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website