JNTU Hyderabad Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad announces MBA Admission 2019
JNTU MBA Admission 2019 - Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into the MBA Program in collaboration with Central Michigan University (CMU) offered by JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad for the academic year 2019-20.
Collaboration MBA with Central Michigan University (CMU) (MBA Degree will be awarded by CMU)
See: MBA Admission Dates
JNTU MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Applications: 03rd July 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- 10th July 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Date of Entrance Examination: 20th July 2019 at 02.30 pm to 04.30 pm
- Examination Centre: JNTUH College of Engg. Kukatpally, Hyd-85
Details of the MBA Program
- Course Duration: 2 years (one year of study at JNTUH and the second year at CMU)
- Number of Seats: 20 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU MBA Admission 2019
- Candidates should have passed 4 year Graduation such as B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Sc. (Agri.)/BDS M.A./ M.Com/ M.Sc Post-Graduates are also eligible
- Those who have completed one year PG or any PG Diploma Program successfully after three years of graduation are also eligible; a minimum under-graduate GPA score of 2.7 on a scale of 4.0 and formula score of 1050 are required.
- The candidates are required to take GMAT and TOEFL within one year of admission and score a minimum of 500 points in GMAT and 79 in TOEFL
- Students should have reasonably good command over both written and spoken English
See: MBA Entrance Exams
- Admission is based on their performance in the written test (Written Test Pattern: Quantitative Section; Verbal Section; Integrated Reasoning Section)
- The Course fee for first two semesters in JNTUH is Rs 1,00,000/- i.e. Rs 50,000/- per semester. Other fee payable at the time of admission by Bank Challan (at State Bank of Hyderabad, JNTUH Extension, Kukatpally) include:
- Library & Caution deposit amount Rs. 1000/-
- Development fee Rs.3000/- for one year
- The MBA course at Central Michigan University USA for the remaining part of the program is chargeable at a fee of $ 15,320 approximately at the prevailing rate of fee structure (@$766 per credit hour for 20 credit Hours)
- Additional costs for English language instruction may occur for students with low TOEFL score
JNTU MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates can download from the website www.jntuh.ac.in
- The filled in application along with all necessary documents and a crossed Demand draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) drawn in favour of the Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalized bank should reach the Director, Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085 on or before 03rd July 2019 without late fee, and with a late fee of Rs.1000/- by 10th July 2019.
- Hall Tickets will not be posted to the candidates. It is the responsibility of the candidates to collect the Hall Tickets on 20th July 2019 from the Office of the Directorate of Admissions, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad without which he/she will not be allowed for the Entrance Examination.
For more details, please visit website www.jntuh.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085 (Telangana), Director, Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085, Website www.jntuh.ac.in