Bennett University MBA Admission 2021, Application Form, Dates
MBA Admission 2021-23 at Bennett University, Application form, Dates, Application and Selection Procedure
Bennett University MBA Admission 2021 – Bennett University invites online applications for admission to 2-Years Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2021-23.
Read further for more details on Bennett University MBA Admission 2021.
MBA Specializations Offered
Bennett University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Process||ongoing|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||Last week of January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University MBA Admission 2021
- Passed Graduation in any discipline from recognised university with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / GRE score.
- Candidates appearing for the final degree examination can also apply.
Bennett University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.bennett.edu.in/
- There is no separate on-line application form for the NRI/International students. However, such candidates shall be required to submit a sponsorship form duly signed by the sponsor.
- The sponsorship form shall be available, once the candidates selects NRI/International student category. The same may then be downloaded and sent separately quoting the application number.
- Candidates who fulfill the above stated eligibility criteria can apply to the MBA program at the website by filling an online application form.
|Application fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking|
- Selection will be based on merit of CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / GRE score. OR
- Candidates must qualify the BUMAT (Bennett University Management Aptitude Test) or Personal interview conducted by Bennett University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website