Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Admission 2021 Application form, Dates, Courses, Eligibility
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) announces Admission to UG PG and PhD Program 2021
SMVDU Admission 2021 - Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra (Jammu & Kashmir) has released the admission notification 2021 for various UG, PG, Integrated Programs & PhD for the academic session 2021-22 and invites online applications for the same
The university will release MBA application form on 15th June 2021 and B. Tech, M.Tech., M.Sc., M.A., Integrated Degree Programs application form on 26th June 2021. Candidates can fill the online applications at the official website.
Courses Offered at SMVDU
- B.Tech. (Computer Sc. & Engineering/Electronics & Comm. Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering)
- Admission to B.Tech. is based on rank obtained in SMVDUEE 2021 OR Direct Counseling based on All India Rank (CRL) in JEE Main 2021 OR through JOSAA/CSAB 2021
For B. Arch.
- Admission through Direct Counseling based on All India Rank (CRL) in JEE Main 2021 (Paper-II) OR NATA 2021 Rank OR through JOSAA/CSAB 2021
5 Yr. Integrated Programs with Exit Option after B.A. (Hons)/B.Sc. (Hons)/BBA(Hons)
- B.Sc. (Honours) Biotechnology - M.Sc.(Biotechnology)
- B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics - M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Honours) Physics - M.Sc.(Physics)
- B.Sc. (Honours) Economics - M.Sc. (Economics)
- B.A. (Honours) English - M.A.(English)
- B.A. (Honours) Philosophy - M.A.(Philosophy)
- B.A. (Honours) Economics - M.A.(Economics)
- BBA (Honours) – MBA
- Admission based on rank obtained in SMVDUEE 2021
- M.Tech. (Computer Sc. &Engg.; Electronics & Comm. Engg.; Mechanical Engineering) –Admission through CCMT-2021also
- M.Tech. (Energy Systems)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) - Admission based on MAT/CMAT/CAT Score also.
- M.Sc. (Physics/Mathematics/Biotechnology with option for specialization in Genetics). Admission under DBT Supported Program to M.Sc. (Biotechnology) for additional 10 Seats, is based on Rank in GAT-B 2021 Exam
- M.A. (English/Philosophy/Sanskrit (Vedic Studies))
- PhD Offered in various schools of University
SMVDU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for filling Online Application Form:
- B. Tech, M.Tech., M.Sc., M.A., Integrated Degree Programs: 26th June 2021
- MBA Program: 15th June 2021
- PhD Program: 10th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SMVDU Admission 2021
- Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- Candidate applying for admission to B. Tech. the program should satisfy the eligibility criteria as per JOSAA/CSAB 2021 guidelines. Those applying through SMVDU Direct Counseling based on JEE(Main) 2021 Rank (CRL) must satisfy the eligibility criteria as per JOSAA/CSAB 2021 guidelines except that the minimum aggregate percentage obtained at 10+2 must be at least 60% or equivalent CGPA
- For those applying through SMVDUEE 2021, only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying exam in 2019 or 2020; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying exam in 2021 are eligible
- Also, candidates must have a minimum 60% aggregate marks in 12th or equivalent exam.
- Candidates applying for admission to B. Arch program should satisfy the eligibility criteria as per JOSAA/CSAB guidelines and Council of Architecture (CoA) guidelines. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply subject to their passing the qualifying exam, with requisite percentage
- Those applying through SMVDU Direct Counseling based on JEE(Main) 2021- Paper 2 Rank (CRL) must satisfy the eligibility criteria as per JOSAA/CSAB 2021 guidelines except that the minimum aggregate percentage obtained at 10+2 must be at least 50% or equivalent CGPA
- Further, candidates having valid NATA 2021 Score/Rank and having minimum aggregate percentage at 10+2 of at-least 50% or equivalent CGPA, and having obtained at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are also eligible.
PG Programs MTech. /MSc/ MA/MBA
- Eligibility criteria for admission to various postgraduate programs are listed on the respective pages of the Schools inside this brochure. Keeping in view the number of applications, etc., individual Schools may set a higher eligibility criterion for short-listing of applicants to be called for SMVDUEE test/interview/Essay Writing
- Candidates appearing in the Final year exam of the qualifying degree can also apply
PhD Program in various schools
- A candidate for admission to Ph.D. program on Full-Time Registration Basis must have obtained Master's Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Sciences/ Management/ Humanities & Social Sciences or in interdisciplinary/ trans-disciplinary discipline with minimum CGPA of 6.75 on a ten point scale in relative grading system or minimum CGPA of 6.00 in absolute grading system or 60% marks in aggregate of any University established by law (In order to encourage interdisciplinary research, the SRC may also exercise desired flexibility w.r.t. the qualifying degree of the applicant(s) as found suitable) or
- An equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institution
SMVDU Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Online Applications can be filled at New Application Form Submission Interface of University for 2021-22 https://www.smvdu.ac.in/index.php/admission2021
- The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photographs and signatures may be made at SMVDUEE 2021 website. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, Acknowledgement Page with Application No. shall be generated.
- Candidates are required to take printout of Application Form and keep it for reference
- Rs 1500/- is to be paid by applicants through an online mode of payment.
- For B.Tech. AIR (CRL) in JEE (Main) 2021 Exam: Rank Up-to 30,000Full Tuition Fee waiver for first 05 semesters. Above 30,000 & Up-to 50,000 - Full Tuition Fee waiver for first 04 semesters. Above 50,000 & Up-to 1,00,000 - Full Tuition Fee waiver for first 03 semesters.
- For B.Arch.: AIR (CRL) in JEE (Main) 2021 Examination (Paper-II)
- Rank Up to 500 - Full Tuition Fee waiver for first 05 semesters, Rank above 500 & Upto 1,500 Full Tuition Fee waiver for first 04 semesters, Rank above 1,500 & Up to 3,000 Full Tuition Fee waiver for first 03 semesters
For MBA: Percentile in MAT/CMAT
- Above 90 Percentile - Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1styear & 50% Tuition Fee waiver for 2ndYear, 85 to 90 - Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1styear, 80 to 85- 50% Tuition Fee waiver for 1st Year
Under-Graduate Programs (B.Tech. / B.Arch)
- There are the following three possible routes to secure admission into the B.Tech. program at SMVDU as illustrated below:
- SMVDUEE 2021 OR Direct Counselling based on All India Rank (CRL) in JEE Main 2021 OR JOSAA / CSAB 2021
- There are the following three possible routes to secure admission into the B.Arch. program at SMVDU as illustrated below:
- Direct Counselling Based on All India Rank (CRL) in JEE Main 2021 Paper II
- NATA 2021 Rank OR JOSAA / CSAB 2021
5 Year Integrated Programs with Exit Option After BA (Hons.) / B.Sc (Hons) / BBA (Hons)
- Admission is based on the rank obtained in SMVDUEE 2021
- SMVDUEE 2021 OR CCMT 2021
- SMVDUEE 2021 OR MAT / CMAT / CAT score
M.Sc and MA
- SMVDUEE 2021
- GAT B
- Written Test
- Direct admission for candidates who have passed UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/teacher-fellowship holder or have passed MPhil Program may be exempted from appearing for the written test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website