IISC Bangalore B.Sc. Research Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore Admission notification for B.Sc. Research Program 2019
IISc Bangalore B Sc Research Program Admission 2019 - ISC Bangalore B.Sc. Research Admission 2019: The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its 4 years Bachelor of Science (Research) Program for the academic session 2019.
Also See : B.Sc Admissions 2019
Details of Program
- The Program is designed as a balanced blend of core science and interdisciplinary topics to serve as a platform for attractive career opportunities in academia and industry
- Students who complete the requirements for the award of the Bachelor of Science (Research) degree will have the option of getting a M.Sc. degree by studying at the Institute for a fifth year
- The four-year Bachelor of Science (Research) Program is organized into eight semesters. The final semester is devoted exclusively to a research project. The following major disciplines are available in the Bachelor of Science (Research) Program:
- Earth & Environmental Science
Also See : Admission Notifications 2019
IISc Bangalore B Sc Research Program Admission 2019 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 01st February 2019
- Last date of submission of online application: 30th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IISc Bangalore B Sc Research Program Admission 2019
- Candidates who have completed their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2018 and those who are expecting to complete their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects during their II PUC / 12th Standard.
- Candidates who have studied Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, etc., in addition to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have secured a first class or 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates) in the II PUC / 12th Standard examination.
Admission will be Based on the merit list of one of the following national examinations:
- KVPY-SA [appeared in 2017 and selected for the Fellowship]
- KVPY-SB [appeared in 2018 and selected for the Fellowship]
- KVPY-SX [appeared in 2018 and selected for the Fellowship]
- KVPY Fellows selected through the Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST candidates [appeared in 2017 for SA, 2018 for SB/SX and selected for the Fellowship]
- (IIT)JEE-Main: Appearing in 2019 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PWD)
- (IIT)JEE-Advanced: Appearing in 2019 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PWD)
- NEET-UG: Appearing in 2019 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), and 30% (SC/ST/PWD).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Person with disability (PWD) and Kashmiri-Migrant (KM) candidates: will be as per Government of India regulations.
IISc Bangalore B Sc Research Program Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Forms are available only on online mode
- The online application may be filled and submitted by through the IISc website www.iisc.ac.in/ug from 01 February to 30 April 2019.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Payment option: Online Payment - Net-banking, Visa Card/ Mastercard, Debit/Credit Cards.
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore - 560 012, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +91-80-22933400, Fax: +91-80-23600853, Website: https://www.iisc.ac.in