MANAGE Hyderabad announces Admission to PG Diploma in Agricultural Extension (PGD AEM) Management 2019 (13th Batch)
MANAGE Hyderabad PGDAEM Admission 2019 – National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to the 13th batch of its prestigious one-year distance learning mode Post Graduate Diploma Agricultural-Extension Management (AEM) Program (Approved by AICTE) for the Session 2019-20.
MANAGE PG Diploma in Agricultural Extension (PGD AEM)
- MANAGE offers its services in Training, Consultancy, Management Education, Research and Information Services Individuals/Agri-business organizations/NGOs etc. for admission into PG Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management (PGDAEM) Offered by MANAGE through Distance Education
- MANAGE offers Educational Program on Agricultural Extension viz: Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management (PGDAEM), Online PGDAEM-MOOCs, Diploma in Agricultural Extension Services for Input Dealers (DAESI) and Certified Farm Advisor/Certified Livestock Advisor (CFA) program to develop Agricultural Extension Personnel into Specialists and also offers Post- Graduate Diploma in Mgt. (Agri-Business Management) [PGDM (ABM)])
Also See: M.Sc. Agriculture Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for MANAGE Hyderabad PGDAEM Admission 2019
- Extension functionaries graduated in Agriculture and Allied sectors such as Horticulture, Veterinary, Fisheries etc. and other Graduates currently employed in the departments of Agriculture / Allied sectors of Central / State / UT Governments and State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) are eligible to enroll for the programme.
- Preference will be given to government extension functionaries in the above Departments. Block & Assistant Technology Managers (BTMs & ATMs) of ATMA and Subject Matter Specialists (SMSs) of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) are also eligible for the programme.
- Graduates in Agriculture, Allied subjects and other Graduates working in Agri-business companies, NGOs, Cooperatives, Farmers’ Organizations, Agri-entrepreneurs and Input dealers are also eligible.
Admission procedure and course fee for Govt. Employees
- The candidates belonging to government departments to their immediate controlling authorities with a request to forward the same to Project Director, ATMA of the concerned district for admission into the PGDAEM
- After scrutiny of the applications, the Project Director will forward the same to the Director SAMETI of the concerned State with a request to forward the same to the State Nodal Officer (SNO), Extension Reforms, of their State.
- All the applications approved by the SNO may be recommended to MANAGE for admission in the XIII (2019-20) batch of PGDAEM.
MANAGE Hyderabad PGDAEM Admission 2019 Application Form
Admission and Fee for Govt. Employees:
- Step1- The candidates belonging to government departments should submit their applications (as enclosed in the brochure) to their immediate controlling authorities with a request to forward the same to Project Director, ATMA of the concerned district for admission into the PGDAEM.
- Step 2- After scrutiny of the applications, the Project Director will forward the same to the Director SAMETI of the concerned State with a request to forward the same to the State Nodal Officer (SNO), Extension Reforms, of their State.
- Step 3- The Director SAMETI in turn will compile the applications and forward the same for approval of the State Nodal Officer (SNO), Extension Reforms, of their State.
- Step 4- All the applications approved by the SNO may be recommended to MANAGE for admission in the XIII (2019-20) batch of PGDAEM.
- For the programme, 60 %, 90% and 100% of the course fee for General states, North-Eastern & three Himalayan states and Union territories respectively is sponsored by the GoI under the Extension Reforms Scheme. The matching State share of 40 % and 10% for the General States, North-Eastern & three Himalayan States has to be released by State Governments to the SAMETIs for conducting the contact classes and examinations.
Also See : MBA Admissions
Admission and Fee for Private Candidates
- The Candidates working in agribusiness companies, NGOs, cooperatives and those belonging to the category of Agri-entrepreneurs, input dealers, progressive farmers, private sector employees etc. have to pay Rs.15,000/- towards course fee in one installment.
- The amount should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of MANAGE, payable at Hyderabad, along with their application.
- These applications should be sent directly to MANAGE, Hyderabad.
MANAGE Hyderabad PGDAEM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Forms: 15th January 2020
For more information visit the website: www.manage.gov.in
MANAGE Hyderabad, Principal Coordinator, PGDM (ABM), (An organization of Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 (Telangana), Telephone: 040-24016689, 9849323201, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Website www.manage.gov.in