Jawaharlal Nehru University announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2022, Apply now
JNU MBA Admission – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invites applications for admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME) for the academic year 2022-24
Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for JNU MBA Admission 2022.
JNU MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for Online Submission of Application Form: 28th February 2022
JNU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the “Master of Business Administration” (MBA) programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- For General category, OBC and EWS candidates, a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination, and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results, can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join as per the
- University Rules, only if she/he submits the documentary evidence of having qualified the eligibility requirements by certain date (to be decided by the University in due course)
JNU MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates will be able to apply online at the official website: www.jnu.ac.in
- For Registration: https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/JNUREGMBA2022/Regprocess.aspx
- Visit us: www.jnu.ac.in/abvsme-admission
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- For General Category and OBC Applicants : Rs. 2000 (two thousand) only
- For SC/ST/PwD Applicants : Rs. 1000 (one thousand) only
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit card/Debit/Net Banking
- JNU will use CAT scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- The final list of selected candidates will be based on aggregate of the following:
- CAT Score : 70% weightage
- Group Discussion : 10% weightage
- Personal Interview : 20% weightage
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website