Saveetha Medical College announces Admission to Doctor of Science (D.Sc) Admission 2021
Saveetha Medical College D.Sc. Admission 2021 – Saveetha Medical College invites applications for admission to 5-years D.Sc. (Doctor of Science) program for the academic year 2021-22.
Check out the post below for more details on Saveetha Medical College D.Sc. Admission 2021
Saveetha Medical College D.Sc. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Forms :- 01st April 2021
- Last date for receipt of completed Applications :- 15th May 2021
- Date of Interview :- 18th August 2021
- Publication of Result :- 25th August 2021
- Last date of payment of Fees & Completion of Admission procedures :- 01st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Saveetha Medical College D.Sc. Admission 2021
- A Candidate for admission to D.Sc. Programme should have completed one full year after the award of Phd Degree from a recognised university and who are continuously engaged in research.
Saveetha Medical College D.Sc. Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Application form are available on the website.
- The Application and Prospectus for D.Sc. Programme will be issued from the Admission office from 01.4.2021 onwards.
- Applications can be obtained on payment of Rs. 1120/- DD taken in favour of “Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Science”, payable at Chennai in person (or) D.D. for Rs. 1170/- by post.
- Completed application with attested photocopy of the Phd Degree certificate and publications should reach ‘The Admission Office, Saveetha Medical College’, Saveetha University, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai-602 105.
- The admission for D.Sc. is based on an interactive session of the prospective scholar with the D.Sc. expert committee that will be held in the 3rd week of August at 09.00 am at the Department of Research, and Development, Saveetha Nager, Thandalam, Chennai-602 105.
- The application will be scrutinised by the D.Sc. Expert Committee – Saveetha University’. The prospective scholars will be informed accordingly before 15th August.
- There will be an interaction session for the prospective scholars with the D.Sc. Expert Committee – Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Science on any one day in the third week of August.
- The scholar’s research interests, the importance to the scientific field and its feasibility will be assessed by the committee. A tentative title for the D.Sc. the thesis will be decided in the interaction session.
- The D.Sc. thesis can be in the same field of phd work or in a different field. The selected scholars will be informed about their selection before 25th August.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website