Center for Advanced Studies announces Admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program 2021
Center for Advanced Studies M.Tech Admission 2021 – Center for Advanced Studies invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to M.Tech Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2021-22. Application for the same can be submitted online till July 15, 2021.
Check out the complete details such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection, fee and more for Center for Advanced Studies M.Tech Admission 2021 from the page below
M.Tech Programs offered
- Computer Science & Engineering with choice based specialization in Machine Learning/Cybersecurity/ICT
- Energy Science & Technology
- Manufacturing Technology & Automation
Center for Advanced Studies M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application Submission :- On going
- Last Date of filling online applications :- 15th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Center for Advanced Studies M.Tech Admission 2021
- B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Automobile Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Production Engineering// Material Science/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Solid State Physics and equivalent.
- M.Sc. (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Solid State Physics/ Electronics.
Center for Advanced Studies M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the institute website www.cas.res.in and www.aktu.ac.in
Steps to Follow:
- Stage 1: Primary Registration by valid mobile no and Email Id. Before clicking on Save button check your application form thoroughly
- Stage 2 : Online Payment
- Stage 3 : Fill remaining information
- Stage 4 : Attach photograph/ signature (50kb .jpg) and Documents (500kb .pdf).
- Stage 5 : Give secondary admission specialization choices
- Stage 6 : Final Submit
- Stage 7 : Print Application Snapshot with generated QR code.
- Counseling Fee for Candidates with valid GATE score:
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Female /Physically handicapped candidates :- Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website