Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) announces Admission to Postgraduate and PhD Program 2023-24, Apply Now
Kerala Agricultural University PG and PhD Admission 2023 – Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invites applications for admission to two-years Postgraduate and three-years PhD Program offered by the institutions under the University for the Academic Year 2023-24. Kerala Agricultural University is a state university for agricultural education, recognised as a State Agricultural University by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Its mission is Excellence in Agricultural Education, Research and Extension for Sustainable Agricultural Development and Livelihood security of farming communities. The varsity offered courses under the Faculties of Agriculture, Forestry and Agricultural Engineering at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. Check the post below for more details on KAU PG and PhD Admission 2023
- M Sc. (Agriculture), M Sc. (Horticulture, M Sc. (Community Science). M.Sc. (Agricultural Statistics), M Sc. (Co-operation & Banking), M.Sc. (Forestry) & M Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- PhD in Agriculture, Ph.D in Horticulture, Ph.D in Community Science, Ph.D in Rural Marketing Management, Ph.D in Forestry, Ph.D in Agricultural Engineering
- Issue of Admission notification 15th September 2023
- Last date for submission of online application 07th October 2023
- Candidates should have obtained an equivalent degree from a University/ Institution approved by KAU for admission to various PG/ Ph.D programs
- Eligibility Criteria for the admission of ICAR students will be as per ICAR norms
For PhD Program
- Master’s Degree in the respective discipline /related discipline from the faculty concerned of KAU or a recognized equivalent qualification with an OGPA of 7.0/10.0 for general category and 6.5/10.0 for SC/ST. A basic degree in Agri./Hort./Ag.Engg./Forestry is essential for all respective Ph.D courses except Community Science and Rural Marketing Management.
- Sc. Program
- Bachelor’s degree in the respective subject (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Community Science/ Agricultural Statistics/ Co-operation & Banking/ Forestry) / equivalent degree recognised by KAU with a OGPA of 7.00/10.00 for general candidates and 6.50/10.00 for SC/ST.
For M Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Food Engineering or an equivalent degree recognized by KAU with an OGPA of 7.00/10.00 for general candidates and 6.50/10.00 for SC/ST.
- Application form and prospectus are available in the KAU website www.admissions.kau.in. Details of qualification, mode of selection, conduct of courses etc. are available in the prospectus
- Candidates shall submit their online application on or before the last date prescribed.
- On submission of details and the required fee, a Confirmation Page with Application Number shall be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
Application Fee for the Courses
- General Candidates Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates (Native of Kerala) – Rs.500/-
- General Candidates Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates (Native of Kerala) – Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment
- Application fee can be paid online by using the internet facility “SB COLLECT” of State Bank of India for which a link will be provided in the application portal
- Selection to the KAU’s Master’s degree programs will be based on score
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website