Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-22
IGDTUW PhD Admission 2021 – Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2021-22.
Check out for more details on IGDTUW PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
IGDTUW PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of Admission portal for receiving of online applications of PhD :- 01st June 2021
- Last date for submission of duly filled application form for PhD :- 30th June 2021
- Conduction of RAT (Research Aptitude Test for Ph.D.) (Online) :- 10th & 11th July 2021
- Result Declaration of RAT :- 15th July 2021
- Display of Shortlisted candidates for Interviews :- 16th or 17th July 2021
- Conduction of Ph.D. Interviews (for all departments) (Online) :- 19th to 22nd July 2021
- Display of Selected Candidates :- 28th July 2021
- Duration of Online Payment of Full Fee :- 29th or 30th July 2021
- Last date of admission for PhD :- 31st July 2021
- Counselling for Waitlisted Candidates (if any) and Online Payment of Full Fee :- 03rd & 4th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IGDTUW PhD Admission 2021
- The minimum entry qualifications for Full-Time/Part-Time Research Scholars are as follows:
- For Engineering : M.E./M.Tech. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA in the point scale and B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent with a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- For Computer Applications : MCA from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA in the point scale and Graduation Degree (with Sciences and Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- For Sciences : Masters Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA in the point scale and an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- For Humanities : Masters Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution with 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA in the point scale and an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline with 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Note : Applicants belonging to Schedule Caste ,Schedule Tribe ,OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Differently -abled Categories will be given 5% relaxation in minimum entry qualification marks.
- Applicants appearing in the Final year/semester of their qualifying degree may also apply.
- Age Criteria : There is no minimum age criterion but maximum age should not be more than 40 years on 30th September 2021 for all courses except Ph.D. For admission to Ph.D. course there is no minimum & maximum age criteria.
IGDTUW PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://igdtuw.in/
- The candidates are advised to read each, and every instruction given in the Admission Brochure very carefully before applying Online.
- The e-brochure may be downloaded from the website (www.igdtuw.ac.in)
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only).
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission to the Ph.D. Courses will be common to the two categories (Full time and Part Time) of applicants.
- Admission shall be made on the basis of a written Test viz. RAT followed by an interview.
- The RAT Examination shall be qualifying only with qualifying marks as 50%. A relaxation of 5% marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled (PD) category to qualify the RAT Exam.
- The syllabus of the RAT examination shall consist of 50% of Research Methodology and 50% subject specific.
- The RAT examination shall be waived off for the following applicants subject to the fulfilment of eligibility qualifications, and such applicants shall be allowed to appear in the interview directly:
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website