Annamalai University announces Admission to Diploma in Mining Engineering 2019
Annamalai University Diploma in Mining Engineering Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission into the diploma course in Mining Engineering for the year 2019
Duration of course:
- The duration of the course is three years, comprising of six semesters
Annamalai University Diploma in Mining Engineering Admission 2019 Important Dates:
- Last date to apply: 31st May 2019 (5.30pm)
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University Diploma in Mining Engineering Admission 2019
Age Limit: No Age Limit
- The S.S.L.C. Examination of the board of Secondary Education, Tamil Nadu (or) The Anglo Indian High School Examinations with Eligibility for Higher Secondary Course in Tamilnadu (Or) The Matriculation Examination of Tamil Nadu (or) any other Examination recognized as equivalent to the above by the Board of Secondary Education, Tamil Nadu.
- A pass in the 10th Standard (SSLC) with 35 Marks in Examination of any other equivalent qualification. MALE / FEMALE candidates can apply.
- Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu only will be considered for admission. However, the following categories of candidates are eligible to apply subject to certain conditions.
- Children of central government employees not domicile of Tamil Nadu may also apply.
- Children of persons (not domicile of Tamil Nadu) employed in Private or Public government recognized institutions who are at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu may apply.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering: Rs. 18,560/- (Total fee per annum)
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST/SC/SCA/MBC/BC/BCM/OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Among the above reservations, 5% seats have been included for differently abled persons as per norms laid down by the government of Tamil Nadu.
- Selection of eligible candidates for the courses in the University will be made based on the total marks secured in the qualifying examination and the ranking will be done in the order of total marks secured by the candidates in the SSLC / Equivalent following communal reservation. In respect of candidates whose maximum marks in the qualifying examination more than 500 as per scheme, the maximum marks shall be reduced to a base of 500 and rank arrived at long with other candidates.
- Counseling will be held at the administrative office, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Chidambaram.
- Counseling Schedule will be available on the website. Candidates will be called for counseling in the order of their merit.
- Counseling for the special category will be held before the general counseling.
- Selection shall be made under seven categories, namely OC, BC, BC (Muslim) MBC/DNC, SC, SCA and ST, following the rules of reservation of the government of Tamil Nadu
For details of reservation to various categories please visit the official website.
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For SC/SCA/ST candidate: Rs. 250/-
Also See : Admission Notification
Annamalai University Diploma in Mining Engineering Admission 2019 Application Process
- Procedure for registration of application is online from the University website www. annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- The filled in application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosure with online payment details/ demand draft, either by speed/ registered post or in person to The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar Chidambaram Cuddalore District Tamil Nadu Pin- 608002
- Demand draft for Diploma in Mining Engineering ` 400/- for SC/SCA/ST and ` 800/- for Others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalainagar / Chennai.
For more details visit the official website
Annamalai Nagar Chidambaram Cuddalore district Tamil Nadu Pin- 608002