All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health notifies Admission to Master of Veterinary Public Health (MVPH) Program 2023
AIIHPH MVPH Admission 2023 – Applications are invited for admission to the Master of Veterinary Public Health (MVPH) Course conducted by All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health for the academic session 2023-24. All India Institute of Hygiene & Public Health, established in 1932 as a first school of Public Health in the South-East Asia region, has been a Pioneer Institute of its kind dedicated to teaching, training, and research in various disciplines of Public Health and allied sciences to ensure capacity building in the area of Public Health. Interested candidates can check details on AIIHPH MVPH Admission 2023 from the page below
- To impart both theoretical and practical instructions to both Veterinary and Medical graduates to enable them to plan, organize, implement and evaluate appropriate public health programs.
- To understand and appreciate the ecological proximity of man with animals and the influence of animals on human health and vice-versa
- 2 years Post Graduate degree (affiliated to University of Calcutta)
- Last date of receipt of application form by the institute: 27th September 2023
- Course Commence from: 29th September 2023
- MBBS/BV.Sc & AH Degree of the University of Calcutta or any University recognized by the University of Calcutta
- The candidate must possess the Internship completion certificate and permanent Registration number before admission.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are deputed by the Central / State Government or other recognized bodies and having at least one year’s experience in the field of Veterinary Science.
- Application form for the course could be obtained by making a request to the office of the Director, AIIH&PH, Kolkata, either personally or by post or can be downloaded from the university website aiihph.gov.in
- Completely filled up the application form and submit on or before 15th July 2023
- 7500/- (Rupees seven thousand five hundred only) per month
- Merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained at the Graduation level
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website