Savitribai Phule Pune University announces M.Sc Atmospheric Sciences Admission 2019
Pune University M.Sc. (Atmospheric Sciences) Admission 2019 – Savitribai Phule Pune University, Department of Atmospheric & Space Sciences has invited applications for admission to the M.Sc. (Atmospheric Sciences) offered for year 2019-20.
- M.Sc Atmospheric Sciences
Duration of the Course: 02 years
No. of Seats: 10
See: MSc Admissions
Pune University M.Sc. (Atmospheric Sciences) Admission 2019 Important Date
- Commencement of filling of online application: 01st May 2019
- Last date of filling online application: 25th May 2019
- Schedule of Online Entrance Examination: 10th to 20th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Pune University M.Sc. (Atmospheric Sciences) Admission 2019
- Any B.Sc./ B.E. / B. Tech. Both Physics and Mathematics should be subjects at Graduation with 55% marks or 3.5 GPA on a 6 point scale or 5.5 GPA on a 10 point scale.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or 0.5GPA on a 10 point scale or 0.3 GPA on a 6 point scale will be considered for reserved candidates who are domiciles of Maharashtra.
- 30% seats are reserved for female candidates for under graduate course as per Government of Maharashtra Rules.
- Reservation for SBC category as per Government of Maharashtra rules.
Entrance exam and Admission Process
- Candidate shall be admitted to the above course strictly on the basic of merit in the Entrance Exam.
- Syllabus for the Entrance Exam of the each course will be available on the webpage of respective University Departments.
- Online Entrance Examination will be of 100 marks with multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Online Entrance Exam paper will consist of 2 Sections.
- Section A – General knowledge /aptitude/logic/comprehension: 20 Marks
- Section B – Subject specific Question : 80 Marks
- Number and names of sections in Question paper: B.Sc. level Physics, Mathematics and Statistics.
- Section wise weightage of marks: Physics: 60%, Mathematics: 30 % and Statistics: 10%
- General Category – Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 350/-
- Payment should be made online using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Pune University M.Sc (Atmospheric Sciences) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online Application form is Available on the website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx
- Required Document – Candidate shall upload the following documents with the application
- Photocopy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination passed, if applicable
- Photocopy of the cast certificate in case of Reserved category candidates.
- Photocopy of the non-creamy layer certificate in case of Reserved category (OBC/DTNT/SBC/EWS/SEBC/Women) candidate
- Photocopy of the Medical certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon in Case of Persons with disabilities (P.H.) candidates (if applicable).
- Online registration process will be treated as complete only after the required certificates and applications are uploaded on website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx on or before 25th May 2019
For any information on the nature, scope and prospects of the course, candidates should visit the website https://www.unipune.ac.in/pgadmissions/
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Department of Atmospheric & Space Sciences Near New Examination Building Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411 007, Website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/