Savitribai Phule Pune University announces admission to M.Sc Physics Program 2019
Pune University M.Sc Physics Admission 2019 – Department of Physics, Savitribai Phule Pune University has invited applications for admission to the M.Sc Physics Program for the year 2019-20.
Course Offered: MSc Physics
Duration of the Course: 02 years
No. of Seats: 90 seats
See: MSc in Physics Admissions
Pune University M.Sc Physics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of filling of online application: 01st May 2019
- Last date of filling online application: 25th May 2019
- Schedule of Online Entrance Examination: 10th to 20th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Pune University M.Sc Physics Admission 2019
- B.Sc. Degree in Physics, Electronic Science, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Candidates with engineering degree B.E./B.Tech/B.S. Mathematics at S.Y. level of B.Sc is essential.
- SC 13%, ST 07 %, DT (A) 03%, NT(B) 2.5%, NT(C) 3.5%, NT (D) 02%, OBC 19%, SBC (as per Govt. of Maharashtra rule)
- 3% Seats are reserved for Physically handicapped Students
- 5% Seats are reserved for Defense Personnel child/Ex- Serviceman Child.
- Subject to availability, 3% of the seats over and above the approved intake capacity shall be reserved for the students participating at the national level/state level/university level sports and cultural competitions.
Entrance Exam and Admission
- Candidate shall be admitted to the above course strictly on the basic of merit in the Entrance Exam.
- Syllabus for the Entrance Exam of the each course will be available on the webpage of respective University Departments.
- Online Entrance Examination will be of 100 marks with multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Online Entrance Exam paper will consist of 2 Sections.
- Section A – General knowledge /aptitude/logic/comprehension: 20 Marks
- Section B – Subject specific Question : 80 Marks
See: MSc Admissions
- Savitribai Phule Pune University Students: 50 % of the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination + 50% of the marks secured in the subject Physics at S.Y. & T.Y. level.
- Other University Students: Based only on marks obtained in Entrance Examination.
- General Category – Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 350/-
- Payment should be made online using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
Pune University M.Sc Physics Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online Application form is Available on the website: https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx
- Online registration process will be treated as complete only after the required certificates and applications are uploaded on website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx on or before 25th May 2019
- For any information on the nature, scope and prospects of the course, candidates should visit the website https://www.unipune.ac.in
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Department of Physics Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411 007, Website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/