Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development Pune MBA Admission 2023, Apply Now
SCMHRD MBA Admission – Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune invites application for eligible candidates for admission to MBA Program in various specializations (Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Operation Management) for the academic year 2023
Only those candidates who register and pay for ‘SNAP 2022’ are eligible for the Institute registration process.
MBA Program Specialization
- A two year full-time residential course spread over four semesters offering specializations in Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Operations Management
- 180 for Masters in Business Administration (Finance, Marketing, HR and Operations)
- Registration commences on : August 04, 2022 (Thursday)
- Registration / Payment closes on : November 24, 2022 (Thursday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)
- December 05, 2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01
- December 10, 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP Test 2022 (Computer Based Test Mode)
- December 10, 2022 (Saturday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- December 18, 2022 (Sunday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- December 23, 2022 (Friday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- Announcement of Result : January 10, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Last date to apply for Institute : December 09, 2022 (Friday)
- Declaration of shortlisting for GE-PIWAT : January 17, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Dates of GE-PIWAT Process
- MBA – January 31, 2023 (Tuesday) & February 01 and 02, 2023 (Wednesday & Thursday), February 07, 08, and 09, 2023 (Tuesday to Thursday)
- MBA (BA) – February 03 and 04 2023 (Friday & Saturday)
- MBA (IDM) – February 10 and 11, 2023 (Friday & Saturday)
- Declaration of First Merit List : February 28, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List : March 14, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Programme Commencement : June 05, 2023 (Monday)
- Candidates should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Students appearing for the final year of Graduation can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- The concession in marks at graduation for SC/ST candidates does not apply to International candidates.
- Within the sanctioned intake
- SC 15%
- ST 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped 3%
- Over and above the Sanctioned intake:
- Kashmiri Migrants: 02 seats per program
- International Students Category: 15%
- All Indian students are required to register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). No candidate is entitled to seek admission to the MBA Program of SCMHRD without a valid SNAP score
- Step 1 Register for SNAP on https://snaptest.org/ and make the payment of Rs.1950/-
- Step 2 Select the option MBA- SCMHRD in the list of programs given in the SNAP form. An additional fee of Rs.1000/- needs to be paid for the same
- Step 3 You may visit www.snaptest.org for further details.
- Level 1: Based on SNAP score, a List of short-listed candidates for WAT, GE/PI process will be declared.
- Level 2: Shortlisted candidates to book the slot and Appear for WAT, GEPI Process.
- Level 3: Declaration of final merit list by SCMHRD.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- MBA Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates