Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) announces Admission to PG Diploma Programs for Executive 2021
PDPU PGDPMX and PGDGMX Admission 2021 – School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University invites application for admission to PG Diploma Program for Executive – Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Management Executive (PGDPM-X) (13th Batch) / Post Graduate Diploma in General Management Executive (PGDGM-X) (3rd Batch) for the academic session 2021.
Read further for more details on PDPU PGDPMX and PGDGMX Admission 2021
- PGDPM-X: Program offerings pertain to General Management, Energy Economics, Supply Chain, International Geo-Political Affairs, Project Management, Oil & Gas Accounting, Finance, Maritime Affairs, Information Systems, City Gas Distribution, Renewable Energy and Law – to mention a few.
- PGDGM-X: Program offerings pertain to General Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Business Communication, Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Operations Research, Information Systems, Marketing/ Finance/Operations/Human Resources Management, Corporate Governance and Legal Aspects of Business to mention a few.
PDPU PGDPMX and PGDGMX Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Application: 30th June 2021
- Communication of Results: Within 10 days of PI
- Tentative Admission Process Completion: 30th June 2021
- Tentative Registration and Commencement of Academic Session: 25th July 2021
- 1st Module on Campus: To be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU PGDPMX and PGDGMX Admission 2021
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- In case a candidate establishes that the university/ institution from which he/she graduated does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the SPM by dividing earned CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
- Experience for PGDPM-X: Minimum 3 years of relevant work-experience in Energy/ Infrastructure/ Oil & Gas Service Providers/ Related Sectors/ Energy Consulting etc. after acquiring the bachelors’ degree are eligible to apply
- Experience for PGDGM-X: Minimum 3 years of work-experience in any sector of the industry after acquiring the bachelors’ degree are eligible to apply.
PDPU PGDPMX and PGDGMX Admission 2021 Application Process
- Admission Forms are available on the official website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in
- Candidates are required to obtain the prescribed admission form as per the detailed instructions given on the School website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in by paying / sending a demand draft of Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates shall send application form, duly filled in, by registered post, or through DTDC courier. The University has tie-up with DTDC courier and mails sent through DTDC are delivered at the campus on a daily basis.
- Application Fee – Rs. 2000/-
- The SPM follows a rolling admission process for admission into the PGDPM-X/ PGDGM-X program
- The rolling admission means the applications are processed as and when received and benchmarked against the absolute standard for making the admission decision
- The short listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview at SPM on specified dates.
- During the personal interview a panel will evaluate the candidate’s understanding about business issues, analytical skills, communication skills and potential to lead.
- Application rating – 10%
- Experience in years – 20%
- Relevance of experience – 20%
- Personal Interview – 50%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website