JNU MBA Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru University MBA Admission 2021 Application form, Dates and Selection Procedure
JNU MBA Admission 2021 - Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invites applications for admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME) for the academic year 2021-23
Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for JNU MBA Admission 2021.
- Last date for Online Submission of Application Form: 30th June 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- General category a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- OBC candidates a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates will be able to apply online at the official website: www.jnu.ac.in. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- General Category and OBC Applicants - Rs.2000 (two thousand) only
- SC/ST/PwD Applicants - Rs.1000 (one thousand) only
- Mode of Payment - Online through Credit card/Debit/Net Banking
- JNU will use CAT scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here