Calcutta University M.Phil Program in Sociology Admission 2021 Dates, Application Form
University of Calcutta announces Admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Program in Sociology 2021
Calcutta University M.Phil. Course in Sociology Admission 2021 - Applications are invited by University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Program in Sociology offered at the Department of Sociology for the academic session 2021
- No of Seats - 12 (Twelve)
- Program Name: M.Phil. Course in Sociology
Calcutta University M.Phil in Sociology Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 30th April 2021
- Admission Test: 10th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University M.Phil in Sociology Admission 2021
- 55% marks in aggregate in M.A. / M. Sc. in Psychology/ Applied Psychology from any recognized University / Institute (for SC/ST/OBC category minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required).
- Candidates who have appeared in M. A. / M. Sc. final examination might apply, provided their final marks/grades reach the interview board on or before the date of interview.
- As per University of Calcutta regulations reservation rules are applicable to domicile candidates only
Calcutta University M.Phil in Sociology Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applications are invited for enrollment on M.Phil. Course in Sociology and subsequent research works at the Department of Psychology, University of Calcutta (UCSTA, 92, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata-700009)
- Candidates aspiring to pursue research work in the Department should apply in the prescribed application form
(For Application form click on the following link: https://forms.gle/g15TneA5yrenK93P9)
- For further communication- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Fee -- Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST/OBC candidates) Payable through bank transfer
- A/c Name: M.Phil In Clinical Psychology, C.U.
- Bank & Branch: Bank Of Baroda, Rajabazar Science College Branch
- A/C No. 98210100000337 (Savings Account)
- IFSC: BARB0EXTCOL
- Nature of Questions: 60 multiple choice objective type questions (45 minutes) (Negative marking for wrong answers is there) and 1 essay type question (45 minutes) for the written test.
- List of candidates qualifying the written examination to be published on 07th December 2019 at 12 noon Qualified candidates will have to appear for Viva-Voce.
- Admission fee - Rs. 5000/-(for each year)
- Tuition fee - Rs. 5000/- (per month)
- Examination fee - Rs. 1000/- (for each yearly examination)
- Application fee - Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST candidates)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website