Calcutta University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2019-20
Calcutta University announces 2 Yr. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology (Self-Financed) Program 2019-20
Calcutta University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2019-20 - Applications are invited for admission to 2 Yr. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology (Self Financed) programme (RCI approved) at the University of Calcutta for the academic session 2019-2020.
M.Phil. Program Details
- Duration of Course: 2 year
- Number of Seats: 11+1(OBC) = 12 (Twelve)
Also See : M.Phil Admissions
Calcutta University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application: 28th November 2019
- Admission test: 06th December 2019
- Reporting time: 10:30 A.M
- Venue: Rajabazar Science College (92, A.P.C Road. Kolkata-700009)
- Date of Viva-Voce: 07th December 2019 from 12.30 pm onwards
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2019-20
- Essential Qualification: 55% marks in aggregate in M.A. / M. Sc. in Psychology/ Applied Psychology from any recognized University / Institute (for SC/ST/OBC category minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required).
- Candidates who have appeared in M. A. / M. Sc. final examination might apply, provided their final marks/grades reach the interview board on or before the date of interview.
- As per University of Calcutta regulations reservation rules are applicable to domicile candidates only
- Nature of Questions: 60 multiple choice objective type questions (45 minutes) (Negative marking for wrong answers is there) and 1 essay type question (45 minutes) for the written test.
- List of candidates qualifying the written examination to be published on 07th December 2019 at 12 noon Qualified candidates will have to appear for Viva-Voce.
Course fees details:
- Admission fee - Rs. 5000/-(for each year)
- Tuition fee - Rs. 5000/- (per month)
- Examination fee - Rs. 1000/- (for each yearly examination)
- Application fee - Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST candidates)
Calcutta University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2019-20 Application Process
- Applications are invited for enrollment on M.Phil. Course and subsequent research works at the Department of Psychology, University of Calcutta (UCSTA, 92, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata-700009)
- Candidates aspiring to pursue research work in the Department should apply in the prescribed application form attached herewith (www.caluniv.ac.in)
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- to be sent in favour of “M. Phil in Clinical Psychology, C.U.”, payable at any bank in Kolkata
- Demand draft and application form should be sent to: The Secretary, UCSTA, 92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata–700009.
- Please write Application for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, 2019-2020 on top of the envelope
- For further details contact – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org