St Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed Admission 2019, Dates, Application
St. Xavier's College Kolkata Notification for B.Ed Admission 2019-21
St Xavier’s College B.Ed Admission 2019 - St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2 years regular B.Ed. Course in St Xaviers College for the Session 2019-21.
About St. Xavier's College
- Founded by the Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Order, St. Xavier's College is administered by a Governing Body. Admission is open to all irrespective of caste and creed. However, as a Christian minority institution, Christian candidates will be given certain preference.
Subjects Offered for B.Ed.
- Political Science
- Physical Science
- Life Science
St Xavier’s College B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Date
- Application Forms & Prospectus are Available on the College Website: 21st February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:12th March 2019
Also See: B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for St Xavier’s College B.Ed Admission 2019
- Applicant must be passed with 50% marks in Bachelors or Masters Degree for General Category and 45% for Reserved Categories.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2019 for freshers.
- Besides good academic records, candidates must have:
- Studied at least one subject offered in B.Ed. Course at St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Kolkata either at Graduation (with at least 300 marks) or at Postgraduate level.
- A good command and fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Level-1: For interview-on the basis of merit considering the academic performance.
- Level-2: For enrolment-on the basis of merit considering the academic performance, performance in the interview and co- curricular excellence
- Due consideration will be given to the candidates who have excelled in performing arts (dance, music, dramatics etc.), or fine arts (painting, sculpture etc.), literary activities, sports & games.
- Based on Subject Knowledge, Communication, General Knowledge, Overall Impression.
- Following documents are required at the time of Interview:
- The filled in online application form and the acknowledgement sheet.
- Application Fee payment receipt.
- All academic & co-curricular documents, the admit card of interview.
- Age verification certificate (admit card of class X).
- University registration certificate.
- Certificate for reserved category.
- Disability certificate for differently abled candidates.
- Baptism certificate for Christian candidates and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- For deputed candidates
- Approval of DI of schools.
- Xerox copy of M.C. Resolution countersigned by DI/ADI.
St Xavier’s College B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Forms are to be filled in & submitted online through the College Website www.sxccal.edu from 21st February 2019 (11 am) to 12th March 2019 (01.00 pm).
- Ensure to take a print out of the filled in application form along with the payment receipt and acknowledgement sheet after successful online submission.
- The application will be registered for further processing only after the payment of the Application Fee. The Application Fee of Rs. 500/- may be paid by any one of the following methods:
- Online, by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking through the College Website following the successful submission of the online application.
- In cash, only to the Syndicate Bank, Park Street branch located inside the St. Xavier's College Campus through the Bank Challan generated following the successful submission of the online application.
- Applications for which the payment is made to any other bank/branch will not be registered by the College even if the bank/branch accepts the application fee.
For more detail information visit the website https://sxccal.edu