Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Integrated M.A Admission 2019
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University announces Admission to 5 year-Integrated MA in Sanskrit (3 years BA Hons + 2 years MA) 2019
RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2019 - Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute invite application for admission to eligible candidates to the following academic courses 2019
See: MA Admission 2019
Salient Features of the programme:
- Special care and attention is given towards character building and personality development
- Credit based semester pattern is followed as per UGC guidelines
- Sanskrit is taught fully in Sanskrit medium
- English and Computer Applications are offered as General Subjects
- Special training in Spoken Sanskrit
- Excellent library and computer lab
RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply online: 20th June 2019
- Exam Date: 22nd June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2019
- Fresh candidates (boys only) who have at least 65% in aggregate in class 10 (Madhyamik or equivalent) plus class 12 taken together are eligible to apply.
- The Written Test will be held at the Belur Main campus of the University. Candidates will be examined in the topics: General Knowledge and Aptitude. Followed by the Counselling of the shortlisted candidates.
For details regarding exam pattern and syllabus visit the official website
Venue and Date of Test;
- Medha Bhavan, Belur Main Campus (just at the entrance of Belur Math), Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute Belur Math, Howrah 711202, West Bengal
- Date of exam: 22nd June 2019, Saturday (10.00 am)
Scholarship & Hostel:
- Well equipped hostel and mess are provided with minimal charges. (Number of seats are 20)
- Meritorious and needy students will be given financial assistance.
RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2019 Application Process
A. Apply online and pay online
- Online Application Portal: https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
- Last date to apply online: 20th June, 2019
B. Submit duly filled Application Form at the University Office
- Application forms can also be collected free of charge from RKMVERI Reception Counter at Belur Main Campus in person.
- Application forms are also available online for download from RKMVERI website.
- Download Application Form
- Submission of the Application Form
- Application forms completed in all respects should be submitted on or before 20 June 2019 at RKMVERI Admission Counter in Belur Main Campus with attested photocopies (not originals) of the results of class 10 and 12.
- At the time of submission of completed applications, a fee of Rs. 300/- should be paid in cash at RKMVERI Admission Counter on or before 20 June 2019 (except Sundays during office hours: 10 am to 5 pm).
- Application Fee can also be paid online. Click here for Online Application Fee. Once payment is successful, you will receive payment confirmation in email, print it and submit it along with filled Application form.
- Receipt should be shown at the entrance of Admission Exam hall.
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University
PO Belur Math, Dist. Howrah, Pin 711202, West Bengal, Contact No: (033) 2654-9999, Fax: (033) 2654-4640, email: firstname.lastname@example.org