Pune University M.Sc. Electronic Science Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Savitribai Phule Pune University M.Sc. Electronic Science Admission 2019
Pune University MSc Electronic-Science Admission 2019 - Department of Electronic Science Savitribai Phule Pune University, has invited applications for admission to the M.Sc. Electronic Science Program for the year 2019-20.
- M.Sc. Electronic Science
Duration of the Course: 02 years
No. of Seats: 30 Seats
See: MSc Admissions
Important Dates for Pune University MSc Electronic-Science Admission 2019
- Commencement of filling of online application: 01st May 2019
- Last date of filling online application: 25th May 2019
- Schedule of Online Entrance Examination: 10th to 20th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Pune University MSc Electronic-Science Admission 2019
- Candidate with B.Sc. Electronics B.Sc. Electronics as principle subject with minimum 50 % marks.
- B.Sc. General with Electronics as one subject at Third Year)
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be considered for reserved candidates who are domiciles of Maharashtra
- SC 13%, ST 07 %, DT (A) 03%, NT(B) 2.5%, NT(C) 3.5%, NT (D) 02%, OBC 19%, SBC (as per Govt. of Maharashtra rule)
- 3% Seats are reserved for Physically handicapped Students
- 5% Seats are reserved for Defense Personnel child/Ex- Serviceman Child.
- Subject to availability, 3% of the seats over and above the approved intake capacity shall be reserved for the students participating at the national level/state level/university level sports and cultural competitions.
Entrance exam and Admission
- Candidate shall be admitted to the above course strictly on the basic of merit in the Entrance Exam.
- Syllabus for the Entrance Exam of the each course will be available on the webpage of respective University Departments.
- Online Entrance Examination will be of 100 marks with multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Online Entrance Exam paper will consist of 2 Sections.
- Section A - General knowledge /aptitude/logic/comprehension: 20 Marks
- Section B - Subject specific Question: 80 Marks
Students graduating from the colleges affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- 50% weightage will be given to the performance at the Entrance Examination.
- 50% weightage will be given to the total marks obtained in qualifying Examination.
Students graduating from any Indian Statutory Universities other than Pune University.
- The Merit criterion will be based exclusively on their performance in the Entrance Examination.
- General Category- Rs. 500/-
- Reserved Category– Rs. 350/-
- Payment should be made online using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
Pune University MSc Electronic-Science Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online Application form is Available on the website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx
- Online registration process will be treated as complete only after the required certificates and applications are uploaded on website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx on or before 25th May 2019
For any information on the nature, scope and prospects of the course, candidates should visit the website https://www.unipune.ac.in
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Department of Electronic Science Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411 007, Website https://campus.unipune.ac.in/