Pune University MSc Electronic-Science Admission 2018
Savitribai Phule Pune University MSc Electronic-Science Admission 2018
Pune University MSc Electronic-Science Admission 2018 - Department of Environmental Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University, has invited applications for admission to the MSc Electronic-Science offered for year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notification
- Start date of online application: 2nd May 2018
- End date of online application: 5th June 2018
- Last date of submission of application form (Hard Copy): 8th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 14th June, 2018 (2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.)
- Date of declaration of result of the Entrance test: 21st June 2018 Other University and Along with the merit list for Pune University :
- MSc Electronic-Science
Duration of the Course: 02 years
No. of Seats: 30
- Candidates with BSc (Electronic Science) or BSc (Electronics as principal subject) with minimum 50% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be considered for reserved candidates who are domiciles of Maharashtra.
- SC 13%
- ST 07%
- DT(A) 03%
- NT(B) 2.5%
- NT(C) 3.5%
- NT(D) 02%
- OBC 19%
- SBC (as per Govt. of Maharashtra rule)
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically handicapped Students
- 5% Seats are reserved for Defense Personnel’s child/Ex-Serviceman Child.
- One Migrant student from Jammu & Kashmir, per course over and above the sanctioned intake capacity will be admitted as per the merit in the entrance test.
- 15 % seats over and above the intake capacity for foreign students
- Students graduating from the colleges affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University :
- 50 % weightage will be given to the performance at the Entrance Examination
- 50 % weightage will be given to the total marks of Principle Subjects (Electronic- Science) at B.Sc.
- Students graduating from any Indian Statutory Universities other than Pune University :
- The merit criterion will be based exclusively on their performance in the Entrance Examination.
- Foreign Students : Should apply through ‘International Students Cell’
Note: Admission be done as per ordinance 181.-A Circular No.68/ 2014 Dated 27/03/2014
- Nature of Questions: Objectives
- Number of Questions: 100
- Marks per question: 1
- Total Marks: 100
- Negative Marking : 0.5 marks for incorrect answer
- Department of Electronic Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411007.
- Open Category and Outside Maharashtra State Candidates - Rs.500/-
- Reserved category Candidates from the State of Maharashtra – Rs350/-
- Availability of Online forms for admission MSc Electronic Science at. http://campus.unipune.ac.in from 11th April May to 25th May 2018
- For any information on the nature, scope and prospects of the course, candidates should visit the website: http://electronics.unipune.ac.in
Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Department of Electronic Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007, Website http://electronics.unipune.ac.in