KIMS PhD and PhD Interdisciplinary Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences announced Admission to PhD and PhD Interdisciplinary Programs 2019 through Entrance Test
KIMS PhD and PhD Interdisciplinary Admission 2019 - Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Karad invites application for admission to PhD and PhD Interdisciplinary Programs for the year 2019-20
- The Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 1974. Hon. Shri. Jayawantraoji Bhosale conceived the project with an objective of serving the rural masses, with sophisticated yet economic medical care and to provide medical, nursing and health education to provide medical, nursing and health education to the population.
KIMS PhD and PhD Interdisciplinary Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application form: 30th November 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 05th December 2019 (11.00 am)
PhD Programs in Specializations
a) Medical Faculty
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery
- Molecular Biology
- Pediatric Dentistry & Periodontics Interdisciplinary
- Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Pharmacy - Interdisciplinary
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
- Physiotherapy – Interdisciplinary
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS PhD and PhD Interdisciplinary Admission 2019
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate
- Provided that the relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/VJ-NT(Non-creamy layer)/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- All the candidates for the Ph.D. programme shall be selected on the basis of an Entrance Test/an Interview process administered by the University.
- Based on the academic records and the performance of the candidate in the entrance test, and interview, the selection committee for each faculty will recommend the names of the candidates found suitable for admission to Ph.D. programme.
- The entrance test (MCQs) shall be conducted by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, Karad, as per the notification issued by the University.
- The medium of language for the entrance test shall be English.
- The entrance test shall have 50% of Research Methodology & 50 % of subject Specific.
- Rs. 1500/-
Also See Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
KIMS PhD and PhD Interdisciplinary Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the KIMS University website www.kimsuniversity.in and submitted along with the D.D. of Rs. 1500 /- in favor of KIMS University, Payable at Karad.
- Last date of submitted application form is 30th November 2019
For further details, please visit the website of the University www.kimsuniversity.in
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Karad
Deemed University, Karad (Declared U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification No. F.9-15/2001-U.3 of the MHRD, Govt. of India), Karad, Dist. Satara (Maharashtra State) Pin: 415110, Tel.: 02164-241555-8, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.kimskarad.in
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India