KMAT 2019 application procedure
KMAT 2019 application process for management courses admission
- Candidates can also download from the KMAT Online Application Form the KMAT website www.kmatindia.com. Applications may be obtained by paying Rs.50/- in any of the participating colleges.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application Form
- Name: Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity: Select the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please select the option - Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choice of Test Centre: Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
- Gender: Select the appropriate gender.
- Applying for: Select the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to select correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth: Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
- Stream: Select against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree
- Address: Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
- Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online Payment of Rs.826/- (including GST)
- Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
- Please make a photocopy of the application form proof of acknowledgement.
- Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 500 Kb) and Signature (200 kb) before Start Applying.
- Demand Draft should be made in favour of "KMAT 2019" and should be payable at Bangalore
- Candidates who are applying for MBA have to prepare a DD of Rs 826/-
- Candidates who are applying for MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs 826/-
- Completed KMAT 2019 Application Form along with the Demand Draft (DD) and necessary postage should reach to the following address on or before 10th July 2019. The Secretary - KMAT 2019, Sheshdripuram
- The process is simple and is available only in online. It will take only a few minutes to complete the online registration form