Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2019 - Eligibility, Application, Dates
Gauhati University announces M.Ed Admission 2019
Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2019 - Gauhati University invited from eligible candidates for admission into two-year M.Ed. Course for the session 2019-20 in the Dept. of Education, GU and affiliated Colleges.
The admission to the 2-year course will be through an entrance exam post which the final list of selected candidates will be declared.
Candidates can check all the relevant information like eligibility criteria, important dates on this page which will be updated from time to time.
See: M.Ed Admissions 2019
- Candidates need to check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying to the program.
- Candidate must be B.Ed./B.T. from the same university or any other university which is recognized by the University and have at least 55% aggregate marks as per the NCTE norms.
- A relaxation of 5% will be given to the reserved category of students as per the university norms Additionally, 10 % of the seats are reserved for teachers deputed by the Govt. of Assam Serving candidates must submit Study leave Certificate/ No Objection Certificate from their concerned employers along with the application.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- Candidates can apply online only from 8th August 2019 to 20th of August 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in the upload section of the online application process.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ bank charges
- have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number, which should be kept active till the completion of this admission process. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the G.U. website www.gauhati.ac.in and click on the Home then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE ” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that an Application number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Application number and password.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of fees/ Bank charges through the ONLINE MODE as no other mode of payments will be entertained. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking. RuPay Card is not accepted.
- On successful completion of the Online Application Process, candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and filled up online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not be successful.
- On-line registration of Application by candidates: 8th August 2019 to 20th of August 2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 8th August 2019 to 20th of August 2019
- Date of Entrance Test and Admission to be notified soon.
Gauhati University, Gauhati
- Office of The Secretary University Classes, Dept. of Chemistry (Established under Assam Act, XVI of 1947: Gauhati University Act, 1947), Gopinath Bardoloi Nagar: Guwahati-781014 (Assam), Website www.gauhati.ac.in