AIPET - PIMS 2019 - All India Ph. D Entrance Test
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni announces All India PhD Entrance test (AIPET- PIMS) 2019
AIPET - PIMS PhD Entrance Exam 2019 - Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - Deemed to be University, Loni, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra (India) will conduct All India Ph. D Entrance Test (AIPET-PIMS, 2019) for admission to the full time Ph.D. Degree course in Medical, Dental, Nursing & Allied Health Sciences faculties for the academic year 2019-20.
Also See : Phd Admissions
- PhD Programme is offered under following Faculties
- PhD Degree Program in Medical faculty
- PhD Degree Program in Dental Faculty
- PhD Degree Program in Allied Health Sciences Faculty
- Medical Biotechnology
- Public Health
- The admissions to Ph.D. program will be made under the various faculties such as Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Nursing and Faculty of Allied Health Sciences and covering a wide spectrum of various disciplines.
- Faculty of Medicine: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, FMT, ENT, Ophthalmology, Community Medicine, Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Radiotherapy, Radiology and Anesthesiology.
- Faculty of Dentistry: Period ontology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontic, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Pedodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- Faculty of Nursing: Medical Surgical Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Maternal Health Nursing.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Physiotherapy: with specialties; Orthopedic Physiotherapy, Neuro Physiotherapy, Cardio Respiratory Physiotherapy, Pediatric Physiotherapy and Community Physiotherapy,
- Biotechnology: Biotechnology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Medical Microbiology/Microbiology.
- Public Health
- Interdisciplinary Science in related Health Science subject vide infra.
Also See : Admission Notifications
AIPET - PIMS 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of sale of application forms: 10th July 2019
- Last date of submission of hard copy of application: 10th August 2019
- Date of PhD Entrance Test: 23rd August 2019
- Result of PhD Entrance Test: 07th Sep. 2019
- Date of interview/ oral Examination: 17th Sep. 2019
- Display of merit list (provisional Selection list) on University notice board: 27th Sep. 2019
Eligibility Criteria for AIPET - PIMS PhD Entrance Test 2019
For admission to the Ph. D. programme in a related subject in the Faculty, applicants fulfilling any of the following criteria shall be treated as eligible:
- Candidates are eligible for applying Ph.D. program in this University, having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination in concerned subjects as listed above with at least 55% marks.
- A relaxation of 5 % marks from 55% to 50% may be allowed for those belonging to SCISTIOBC (Non - Creamy Layer) differently - abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The Eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- Post Graduate Degree obtained through distance education from the Open University will not be considered.
- The admission will be confirmed after the Ethical Clearance.
- The Ph.D. Course is for 1) Full Time Candidates, 2) Part Time (Internal Candidates) and 3) Part Time (External Candidates).
- Part Time External candidates are only permitted from Research Laboratories/ Research and Development (R&D) Centers/ Research Institutes/ Research Industries established and managed by State or Central government and State/ Central Universities recognized by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (DU) Loni.
Examination Centre: New Building of Rural Medical College, Loni
- For Entrance Examination, there will be two papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Paper-1: Research Methodology of 100 marks of 2 Hrs. with MCQ’s
- Paper-2: Specific Subject Test of 100 marks of 3 hrs.
- Multiple Choice Questions covering relevant subject in the faculty: (MCQ’s) = (20X1=20 marks)
- Long Answer Question (LAQ’s) = (3x20=60 marks)
- Short Answer Question (SAQ’s) = (2x10=20 marks)
- Candidate has to appear for Paper - I & II. He/she has to pass separately in Paper I & II. The passing percentage is 50% in Paper I & II separately. (45% of passing for the candidates belonging to SC 1STIDT /NT ISBC IOBC (Non - Creamy Layer) categories) followed by Oral (Subject-wise syllabus will be uploaded accordingly).
- After passing the Entrance test candidate has to appear for Oral! Interview before interview committee.
- Provisional merit order will be prepared based on the combined merit of entrance test and oral! interview performance (70:30 wattage or as per UGC norms notified) and copy of the same will be published on the notice board of Deemed to be University.
Fees for Entrance Test:
- Application Form Fee: Rs.500/-
- PhD Entrance test Fee: Rs. 2000/-
- The student will pay the fees either in cash, accepted at the cash counter of PMT Accounts section or by Demand Draft in favour of ‘Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni drawn on any one bank as indicated below.
- State bank of India, Loni branch: Branch code: 6322, Payable at Loni-413736 Tal: Rahata Dist: Ahmednagar (MS)
- Central Bank of India, Pravara Medical Trust Loni Branch, Branch code: 3278, Loni-413736 Tal: Rahata, Dist: Ahmednagar (Ms)
AIPET - PIMS 2019 Application Process
- The application form will be available in the accounts office of the PMTIPIMS and also available on the university website www.pravara.com
- Candidate should enclose the following documents along with the hard copy of the application form.
- Cash Receipt, if examination fees paid by cash and if paid by D. D. the Demand draft of examination fees of Rs. 2000/- or [if downloaded form, DD Should be of Rs. 2500/- (Form fee+ Test fee)] should be drawn in the name of 'Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences' payable at 'Loni - 413 736' (For state bank of India branch code will be 6322, if the Central Bank of India branch code will be 3278.
- Attested Xerox copy of Mark list of Master's Degree,
- Attested Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate in case of Reserved Categories (if applicable).
- Attested Xerox copy of the Medical Certificate issued by civil surgeon in case of persons with Disabilities (P. H.) candidates.
For more details visit the official website: www.pravara.com
Pravara Institute of Medical Science, Loni -413736, (near Shirdi) Tal. Rahata, Distt. Ahmednagar (Maharashtra), Phone: +91-2422-273600, 273486, Email: email@example.com website www.pravara.com
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India