Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalala announces Admission to M.E., M.Tech and M.Pharm Program 2021-23
DAVV M.E, MTech & M Pharm Admission 2021 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore (DAVV) has invited applications for Admissions to M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. (Full-Time) / M.E.(Part-Time) / M.Tech. (Executive) Programmes for the Batch 2021-2023
Online applications are invited from GATE/GPAT/Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates/sponsored working candidates for admission in the M.E. /M.Tech. /M.Pharm regular programs and from working Executives for admissions in the M.Tech. programs as detailed below.
Candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm Admission 2021 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page
- M.E. (Full-Time) / M.E.(Part-Time) Programs
- M.Tech. (Full-Time) Programs
- M.Tech. (Executive) Programs
- M.Pharm. (Full-Time) Programs
DAVV M.E, MTech & M Pharm Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of the application form :- 20th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DAVV M.E, MTech & M Pharm Admission 2021
For M.E. Programs :
- Passed B.E. / B.Tech. with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent in an allied branch of Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University. Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility for sponsored/ SC/ ST candidates.
- Valid GATE Score in the relevant/allied branch of Engineering /Technology.
For M.Tech Programs:
- Passed B.E. / B.Tech. with 55% marks or equivalent in a relevant branch of Engineering or Masters degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics / Computer Science or M.C.A. or any other equivalent degree.
For M.Pharm Programs:
- Passed B. Pharm. from an Indian University established by law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years of B. Pharm.) Every student, selected for admission to post graduate pharmacy program in any PCI approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
DAVV M.E, MTech & M Pharm Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.dauniv.ac.in/
- The application should be submitted online for admission in M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm.(Full-Time)/ M.E.(Part-Time) / M.Tech. (Executive) Programmes through https://davv.mponline.gov.in
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements. Candidate must upload following documents Recent photograph Valid GATE/GPAT score card (If applicable)
- Candidate must read and understand the details given in the guidelines available on the web site http://www.dauniv.ac.in carefully before filling the application form
- For General & Other Candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST of M.P. domicile only :- Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- For GATE/GPAT qualified candidates : Preference will be given to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates. Admission shall be made on a merit list developed on the basis of GATE/GPAT score for each program. However, in case of non-availability of GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, admission will be offered to Non- GATE/Non-GPAT candidates.
- For Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates : Admission shall be made on the basis of a merit list developed for each program considering average marks/CGPA upto seventh semester (B.E./ B.Tech./B.Pharm.)/ fifth semester (M.C.A.) /third semester (M.Sc.).
- For Sponsored Candidates : Admission shall be given on the basis of merit developed as per the criteria listed below for M.E. (Part-Time) / M.Tech. (Executive) Programs.
- Admission in M.E (Part-Time) /M.Tech. (Executive) Programs : The admissions will be made as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the Categories – Weightage of Qualifying examination-80%, Weightage of Service Experience-20%.