DAVV M.E, MTech, M Pharm Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalala M.E./ M.Tech/M.Pharm Admission 2019
DAVV M.E, MTech, M Pharm Admission 2019 - Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore (DAVV) has published notification for admission to the M.E./M.Tech / M.Pharm & M.Tech. Program for Executive for 2019-21 batch.
Online applications are invited from GATE/GPAT/Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates for admission in the M.E. /M.Tech. /M.Pharm regular programs and from working Executives for admissions in the M.Tech. programs for Executives,
Candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm Admission 2019 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page
Also See : Admission Notification
DAVV M.E, MTech, M Pharm Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date for Online Submission of Application Form 20th May 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form 10th June 2019
- Admit Card Upload for Type-I Admission Through Common Entrance Test (CET): To be announced
- Online Computer Based Test for Type-I Admission Through Common Entrance Test (CET): To be announced
- Online Mock Test for Type-I Admission Through Common Entrance Test (CET): To be Announced
- Result / Merit Declaration for Type-I Admission Through Common Entrance Test (CET): To be announced
- Counseling For Type-I Admission Through Common Entrance Test (CET): To be announced
Group A: M.E. (Full Time) Programs
Group B: M.E. (Part Time) Programs
- Institute of Engineering and Technology: (1) Computer Engineering with Specialization in Software Engineering; (2) Electronics with specialization in Digital Instrumentation; (3) Electronics with specialization in Digital Communication; (4) Industrial Engineering and Management; (5) Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Design and Thermal Engineering; (6) Information Technology with specialization in Information Security
Group C: M. Tech (Full Time) Programs
- School of Computer Science & IT: (1) Computer Science (2) Network Management & Information Security (3) Information Architecture & Software Engineering
- School of Data Science & Forecasting: (1) Future Studies and Planning with specialization in Data Science; (2) Systems Management with specialization in Information Systems
- School of Electronics: Embedded Systems; Spatial Information Technology; Mobile Computing Technology
- School of Energy and Environmental Studies: Energy Management
- School of Instrumentation: Instrumentation
- School of Physics: Laser Science and Applications
Group D: M. Tech. Programs for Executives
- School of Computer Science & IT; Computer Science; School of Data Science and Forecasting; Date Science; School of Electronics; Embedder System; School of Energy and Environmental Studies; Energy Management; School of Instrumentation: Instrumentation
Group E: M.Pharm (Full Time) Programs
- School of Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Eligibility Criteria for DAVV M.E, MTech, M Pharm Admission 2019
Group A (ME Programs - Full Time) - 2 Yrs.
- Master of Engineering (18 Seats): A candidate seeking admission to the program should have passed with 60% (or Equivalent) in BE/BTech (or Equivalent) in an allied branch of engineering from recognized Institute/ University and Valid GATE Score in the relevant/allied branch of Engineering / Technology
Group B (ME Programs - Part Time) - 3 Yrs.
- Master of Engineering Program (10 Seats): A candidate seeking admission to the program should have passed with 55% (or Equivalent) in BE/BTech (or Equivalent) in an allied branch of engineering from recognized Institute/ University & must have Two Years Post Qualification Experience in the relevant field
Group-C M.Tech (each branches)
- At least 55% aggregate marks in B.E./B.Tech. in any relevant branch (CSE/IT/Any other computer related) of Engineering or master’s degree in physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics /Computer Science or any other equivalent degree. Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility for sponsored/SC/ ST candidates. Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 1st July of the admission year
- No age limit for female/sponsored candidates. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates is 3 years
- For sponsored candidates minimum two years working experience after qualifying degree is required. The sponsored candidates have to submit a certificate from the employer on the prescribed Performa
Group - D M.Tech. For Working Executives
- M.Tech. in Data Science; Embedded Systems; Instrumentation; Computer Science
- Candidate should have at least 55% aggregate marks in B.E. / B.Tech./ M.Sc. in a relevant subject or any other equivalent degree (including M.C.A.) from a recognised University. Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility for SC/ ST candidates. Relevant subjects, for admission in M.Tech. Data Science, are CS/CSE/IT/Maths./Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or other computer related subjects
- Candidates must have minimum two years of working experience after qualifying degree
- The candidates have to submit a certificate from the employer on the prescribed Performa.
Group E (M. Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M. Pharm (15 Seats): Pass in the B. Pharm. Degree Exam of an Indian university established by law in India from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not less than 55 % of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years of B.Pharm)
- Every student, selected for admission to post graduate pharmacy program in any PCI approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled
- Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01st July 2019. No age limit for female / sponsored/ part-time candidates
- A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only
Distribution of Seats
- Unreserved - 10; SC - 01; ST - 02; Sponsored - 05; (Total seats: 18)
- In case of M. Tech in Energy Management: Unreserved - 10; SC-01; ST - 02; Sponsored - 05 (Total seats: 18)
- BE/ B.Tech (Electrical / Electronic Engineering): 03
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering): 03
- BE / B.Tech (Chemical & other branches of Engineering): 03
- M.Sc. in Physics: 01
DAVV M.E, MTech, M Pharm Admission 2019 Application Process
- The details of admission procedure, seats, etc are available on www.dauniv.ac.in; the application should be submitted through https://davv.mponline.gov.in
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate.
- Online application fee for each group is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates of M.P. domicile). In addition to the application fee, Rs. 50/- will also be charged extra as Online Service Charges
- If a candidate applies for two groups then he/she has to pay the application fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST candidates) + Rs.50/- (Online Service Charges)
- Candidate can pay fee online through MP Online Authorized KIOSK in MP or through any ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If your amount is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as previous amount will be reverted automatically into your card or bank account.
- For more details on this issue call customer care no. 0755-4019401 to 406 (six lines)
- The details of admission procedure, seats eligibility, fee, etc are available on www.dauniv.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!