Bharath University PhD Admission 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application
Bharath University Chennai PhD Admission Notice for January 2019 Batch
Bharath University PhD Admission 2019 - Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programme for January 2019 Batch.
Also See : Phd Admissions
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)
- Bharath University, also known as Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) and Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST), is a Deemed University, established in 1984, located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- It has been accredited by the NAAC with the highest grade of A. It also has UGC, AIU affiliations.
Bharath University PhD Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Submission of the Application Form: 23rd January 2019 (04.00 PM)
- All India Entrance Exam & Interview: 05th January 2019 (Friday, 10.00 AM)
- Declaration of Results: 09th January 2019
PhD Programs Offered
- Admission to PhD Programs takes place twice a year. The applicants will have to get application form from the university or from the affiliated college.
- PhD Program for January 2019 Batch to fill up the Vacancies in the following faculties:
- Engineering and Technology
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies
- Computer Applications
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Dental Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Bharath University PhD Admission 2019
- Candidates willing to pursue Ph.D. Degree Programmes from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research must have a recognized qualifying Post-Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates with B.E. /B. Tech. with research aptitude can also register for Ph.D. under Research degree program under M.S-Linked Ph.D. Degree Programme regulations.
- The Selection is made purely on merit through an Entrance Examination including a Written Test and Interview as per UGC Norms.
Bharath University PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- There are three ways to apply for PhD Course in Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research. Applications can be downloaded from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Website www.bharathuniv.com or received directly from the Admission Office, Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073.
- The cost of the Application Form is Rs.1000/-. Application by post is Rs.1050/-.
- Completed Application should be forwarded along with the Xerox copy of all certificates and service certificate to "The Dean (R&D), Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073".
- In case of Downloaded application, should along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of "Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research" Payable at Chennai.
Bharath University, Chennai
173, Agaram Road, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073, Tel 044-22299013, Email email@example.com, Website www.bharathuniv.com
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India