National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Chandigarh announces PhD Admission under Typhoon HIL Fellowship for session 2022-23, Apply now
NITTTR Chandigarh PhD Admission 2022 – The Electrical Engineering department of NITTTR Chandigarh having expertise in the areas of Microgrid/Smartgrid, Electrical Vehicle-Battery Management System, AI and Optimization, Power Electronic Converters, FACTS Devices etc. invites applications from ME/MTech graduates from Institutes of National Importance or equivalent institutes for PhD admission under Typhoon HIL, Switzerland Fellowship of amount @Rs. 28000/- per month for the session 2022-23.
NITTTR Chandigarh PhD Admission 2022.
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date of receiving the complete application form is : 10th August 2022
- The fellowship will be granted to Research scholars admitted in NITTTR Chandigarh on full-time basis.
- The candidate must be ME/MTech graduate from an Institute of National Importance or Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) having cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.0 or above on the scale of 10 or equivalent (70% marks if CGPA is not awarded) at M.E/M.Tech (Relevant Branch) level. In addition to the above, the candidate should have qualified GATE during the last 5 years.
- The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on 31st July of the year of application and should have completed his/her ME/M. Tech during the last two years.
- Interested candidates in taking admission in PhD under Typhoon HIL, Switzerland Fellowship at NITTTR Chandigarh need to apply.
- Application Form download from website : http://www.nitttrchd.ac.in/sitenew1/core/phd.php#page=page-5
- Candidates are advised to send the Ph.D. Application Form (complete in all respects along with copies of testimonials and demand draft of Rs. 5,000/-) to The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector 26, Chandigarh – 160 019. The schedule of the admission shall be published on NITTTR Chandigarh website.
- The last date for online submission of the application is August 10, 2022.
Disbursement of the Funds
- The rate of fellowship will be Rs. 28,000/- per month (for HIL Typhoon Fellowship) for all the three years subjected to performance review in every six months. No HRA or any other financial support shall be provided. Also, candidates shall not apply for any other fellowship/scholarship.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website