National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad announces PhD Admission 2023, Apply now
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023 – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad has invited application form highly motivated students for admission to PhD Programs offered by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for the academic year 2023 (RSP-II/2023). NIAB is an autonomous institution of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, leading in basic and translational research on animal health and productivity and human-animal interface with a motto to improve animal health for human welfare. Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on NIAB Hyd.erabad PhD Admission 2023
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023
- Application portal will open on : 12th October 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online application :28th October 2023
- Individuals desirous of seeking admission to PhD program at NIAB must have a Master’s degree (M. Sc., M. Tech., M. V. Sc. or M. Pharm.) or MBBS or B. Tech. degree in any branch of Life Science.
- Candidates must mandatorily have secured CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE NET JRF/UGC-RGNF or any other national research fellowship for 5 years. Those with only GATE, MPAT or other certification exams are not eligible.
- The terms and conditions, fellowship amount, etc. will be governed by the awarding agency and further subject to the rules and conventions of the Institute..
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may apply online in the prescribed form, through the link available at our online portal http://www.niab.org.in/Notifications_RSP_2_2023.aspx
- Soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable), and fellowship examination qualified must also be uploaded
- Please contact [email protected] for any queries. The application portal will open on 12-10-2023 and will be closed on 28-10-2023.
- Admission to PhD Program will be based on an interview of shortlisted candidates via video conference, scheduled to be held on 07-11-2023 and 08-11-2023. The candidates should be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over two days if needed. Before the interview, the applicants are encouraged to view the profile and the research interests of the faculties on the NIAB website
- Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB no later than 22-12-2023
- These dates may change and candidates are instructed to visit the website frequently for the information.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website