Sri Venkateswara Vedic University announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Phil and PhD Courses 2021
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Tirupati Admission 2021 – Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati has invited admission for Traditional Regular Courses (UG, PG, Diploma M.Phil. and PhD) offered by the University for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below and apply for the same in the prescribed format on or before the due dates
- UG Courses: Sastri (B.A.) in Vedadhyayana, Agamadhyayana, Pourohityadhyayana, Vedanga & Sastra
- PG Courses: Acharya (M.A.) in Vedadhyayana, Agamadhyayana, Pourohityadhyayana, Vedabhashyadhyayana, Vedanga & Sastra
- Diploma Courses: Diploma in VEDA in Rigveda Aitareya Brahmana & Upanishath, Shuklayajurveda Satapatha Brahmana & Upanishath, Samaveda Chandogya Brahmana& Upanishath, Atharvaveda
- PG Diploma Courses: PG Diploma in Vedanga & Lakshanashastra, PG Diploma in Pourohitya
- M.Phil. Courses: Visistacharya Course (M.Phil.) (Regular) in Veda, Vedabhashya, Paurohitya, Agama, Mimamsa
- PhD Courses: Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) in Veda, Vedabhashya, Paurohitya, Agama, Vedanga & Research Publication
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Tirupati Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- The last date for receipt of the filled-in application Sastri and Acharya Courses in the office is :- 31st August 2021
- Last date for Vidyavaridhi(Ph.D) Courses is :- 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Tirupati Admission 2021
- For Sastri (B.A.) & Diploma Courses : Passed 10 + 2 in Moolanta Adhyayana of any Veda with knowledge of Sanskrit.
- The candidates who are working under Veda Parayana Scheme of TTD may also apply for any course offered by S.V.Vedic University,duly following the admission procedure .
- For Acharya (M.A.) & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in Acharya from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are working under Veda Parayana Scheme of T.T.D. may also apply for any course offered by S.V. Vedic University, duly following the admission procedure.
- For M.Phil & PhD Courses : A candidate possessing Acharya (P.G.) level educational qualification from a recognized University/Institution with 55% of Marks in any subject in which the courses are offered by S.V.Vedic University is eligible to seek admission into Vidyavaridhi course.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website http://www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in/
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Tirupati Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website http://www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in/
- Prospectus & Application form are to be downloaded from the official Website.
- The candidates should submit two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer at the time of admission. All the Original Certificates have to be deposited with the office at the time of admission, and these certificates will not be returned in the middle of the course.
- Read all instructions regarding procedure of admission, fee details about Visistacharya, Vidyavaridhi, applications forms & regulations etc. are available in the University website www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in
- For Sastri (B.A.) & Diploma Course : The University will conduct Entrance Examination for considering admission of eligible candidates. Candidates qualified in the Entrance Examination only will be admitted into the course purely on merit basis.
- For Acharya (M.A.) & PG Diploma Course : The University will conduct Entrance Examination for considering admission of eligible candidates
- For M.Phil & PhD Courses : Selection will be based on the Entrance Test for admission to Vidyavaridhi course will be conducted separately by the University.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website